It may be hard to believe, but the holidays are almost upon us. Here are a few gift suggestions for skincare fanatics, beauty gurus and professionals alike.
1) L’Occitane Hand Creams of Provence ($42 USD; a $60 USD value) These 1 oz tubes of hand cream are perfect for the chilly weather head and fit perfectly in a purse, handbag, desk drawer or backback for easy access to luscious shea butter moisture and amazing scents like Rose, Almond and Lavender.
2) The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit ($60 USD; an $88 USD value) Do you have any men in your life looking for the perfect shave? Any lady friends tired of alcohol based shaving products? Art of Shaving offers a great kit for pre and post shaving care in four wonderful scents great for both sexes.
3) Rodial Dragon’s Blood Kit ($124 USD; a $190 USD value) Social and print media have been abuzz with the latest trend that sounds scarier than is. Dragon’s Blood is actually a plant extract that can be dated back to the Roman era. Once used as a dye, it is now being regarded as one of the best skincare ingredients healing agents.
4) Juice Beauty Organic To Go ($29.00 USD) If you have anyone on your list with sensitive skin or prefers organic products, this is set is a must have! Juice Beauty Organics offers everything you will need for a healthy, radiant glow. This set includes a cleanser, serum, peel, moisturizer and hydrating mist; perfect for a weekend getaway or a chance to try some new products.
5) butter LONDON Double Take- Fire Lacquer and Overcoat ($24 USD; a $30 value) A great holiday manicure is a necessity for any holiday party or office get together. Make sure to be looking your best with these classic deep red and sparkly winter white overcoat that is sure to last until the New Year!
You can find these great products on SkinStore.com!