When you look exhausted, there’s no way around it, it shows. Whether you are up all night with the kiddos or dancing until the sun comes up, dark circles and bags under your eyes are unavoidable. Here are a few tricks I’ve found that will keep you looking fresh and well rested to tackle your day.
1. Scrub a dub dub- Your skin regenerates at night, but when you don’t give it any down time it’s not able to whisk away dead skin cells as a part of its natural repair process. Give your skin a helping hand by scrubbing away those pesky, lack luster cells that leave your skin dull and shall we say…blah.
2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate- Dehydrated skin accentuates fine lines and makes skin look older than it really is. Moisturizer helps to replenish hydration levels in the skin revealing a plump, supple youthful complexion.
3. Can’t fix it, then hide it! Simply conceal your late night rendezvous. Dab concealer under your eyes and on eyelids to even out darkness. Ta-da you’re instantly refreshed!
4. A flush of color on the cheeks imparts a healthy glow. Although you may feel drained, you don’t have to look it! A few strokes of a bright colored blush gives radiance to the skin.
5. Can you barely keep your eyes open? Stop from nodding out at your desk by simply curling your lashes. You’ll look bright eyed and bushy tailed for your 8 a.m. company update meeting.
Remember ladies, nothing replaces the benefits of a full night’s beauty sleep. Hopefully, you can catch up on your zzzz’s tonight!
Do you know any tricks to help you appear well rested? We’d love to here your tips on our Facebook page!
Wanna win a customized 5-product regimen from NIA24? Don’t miss out on our latest giveaway. Enter now!