1. Fake a faux glow- Add a few drops of self tanner into your night cream and wake up with a healthy glowing complexion. No harmful sunrays or tanning beds required.
2. Contour facial features- Dr. Perricone, one of the nation’s leading skin gurus suggests cutting carbs from dinner to avoid puffy features in the morning. He recommends a meal rich in lean protein and vegetables like salmon and asparagus. “When our diet’s high in glycemic carbohydrates, our features take on a soft, doughy appearance,” says dermatologist Nicholas Perricone.
3. Shiny, happy hair- Apply a moisturizing hair mask to parched locks before bed and rinse out in the morning. Your hair will thank you! We love Alterna Caviar Overnight Hair Rescue.
4. The early bird catches the worm- Get a jump start to your nightly routine. If you wash your face a couple of hours before bedtime you’re kicking the habit of being “too tired” to wash your face before bed. A skin sin that I am guilty of clogs pores with toxins, makeup and dirt all night long. Instead of taking advantage of prime skin regenerating time you’re self sabotaging your skin!
5. Frizz be gone- Simply swap out your flannel or cotton pillowcase with a satin one. Hair will be silky smooth with little effort. Less friction equals fewer frizzies.
Take these tips to bed and wake of gorgeous!
*DON’T FORGET TO ENTER OUR CAUDALIE VINE BODY BUTTER GIVEAWAY! ENTER NOW!