Sun protection plays a major role in the way that our skin ages! While your cabinets and purse may be stocked with different protection agents, the most common mistake is the small areas you may miss. The following is a list of your forgotten areas and where you need to apply your SPF.
1) Your Ears: A very common area that is missed. While protection of your face is one of the most important areas, people often skip out on their ears. This leaves room to draw attention from the sun to that area and the end result is almost always a burn.
2) Your lovely lips: We understand that most face products would not be suitable for the lips or feel so great but you can find your usual chapstick or lip products with SPF. Who wants peeling, uncomfortable lips anyways?
3) The Underdog Underarms: Another common area that most skip, whether it be with a lotion or even more the SPF mists. We already use deodorant in those areas and also think that it is an area the sun won’t shine so it is easily a missed area.
4) Your Feet: The legs are always a focus point for application however most people stop at the feet. You end up with tan lines from your flip flops and that is just not cute.
5) Your Designated Part Line: Don’t forget that your scalp can also burn and leave you a victim of peeling, itchy head. The easiest fix would be an SPF mist that you can just spray & play with the protection you need.
Now that you have a quick reminder, be sure it get the proper sun protection you need during these fun warm days!