1. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum : Camu Camu Brightening Serum helps to improve collagen production, brighten, smooth, firm, revitalize and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. The Amazonian Camu Camu berry has 30 times the Vitamin C of an orange. This highly concentrated Vitamin C has superior absorption properties due to its low molecular weight allowing it to better penetrate the skin. Powerful antioxidant Camu Camu with Vitamins A, D and E also helps revitalize the look of skin while helping to fight free radical attack.
2. SkinMedica Vitamin C Plus E Complex: This rejuvenating complex formulated with 15% Vitamin C, may help to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and sun spots while fighting the future damaging effects of the sun. A sophisticated delivery system utilizing a water soluble silicon gel, allowing the aqueous form of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) to be slowly released throughout the day. The lipid soluble form of Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) diffuses directly into the skin for antioxidant defense.
3. Jan Marini C-ESTA Serum: Jan Marini Skin Research C-ESTA Serum containing DAE Complex is the culmination of years of intensive medical research that has resulted in the first stabilized form of lipid soluble topically applied Vitamin C in a patented delivery vehicle combined with other essential factors. Studies show C-ESTA containing DAE Complex is able to create conditions in the skin that enable dramatic rejuvenation beyond any technology available. Within a short period of time the skin’s texture will begin to appear smoother and more supple. With continued use, the skin will become measurably firmer, more resilient, and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined. Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced, skin tones will even and the skin will appear noticeably younger and healthier.
4. ARCONA Youth Serum: This powerful anti-aging serum helps to prevent photo-aging, fine lines and loss of elasticity. This daytime treatment neutralizes the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays, stimulates collagen and elastin growth with Vitamin C-rich L-ascorbic acid and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
5. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF: Phloretin CF represents a new class of preventive and corrective topical antioxidant treatment. After five years of extensive research, SkinCeuticals developed this patent-pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of Phloretin with Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and conquer sources of damage at every level. Phloretin CF, a broad-spectrum treatment, protects against not only free radicals, but the range of other reactive molecules known to cause damage and DNA mutations among the integral cell types. In addition, it corrects existing damage by stimulating the synthesis of essential proteins and fibers and accelerating cell turnover. The result — a strengthened support structure on the inside and a more youthful, firm, radiant appearance on the outside.
6. PCA SKIN C-Strength 15 Percent with 5 Percent Vitamin E: This stable and effective Vitamin C and E topical treatment minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and strengthens the skin by stimulating the fibroblasts to produce matrix proteins. This anhydrous formulation uses advanced vitamin suspension technology that keeps the 15% L-ascorbic acid protected and completely stable until applied to the skin.