Men are getting savvier with their skin care. That means they’re paying attention to what they’re using on their skin… no more bar soap! Here are some suggestions on my personal favorite picks of skin care products to address men’s unique skin care and grooming needs!
- ZIRH Clean– I can’t rave enough about this product. Less than a quarter size in the palm of my hand works to a thick rich lather, providing a deep tingling facial cleansing without over drying my skin!
- SkinCeuticals Revitalizing Toner– Excellent to mist on your face and neck after cleansing to help balance your skin’s PH level without any alcohol to cause burning.
- The Art of Shaving Cream Sandalwood– This luxurious shaving cream has the rich thick consistency of a whipped balm and provides superior protection against irritation and razor burn.
- The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm– Soft smooth after shave balm that nourishes the skin with grape seed, shea extracts and Vitamin C. This product has a very mild fragrance and absorb quickly into your freshly shaven smooth skin!
- 5. Ole Henriksen Truth Revealed Super Crème– An excellent anti aging moisturizer with SPF 15 helps to brighten, lighten and tighten your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Assists in firming your skin and promoting an overall healthy glow!
- Jack Black Dragon Ice Relief and Recovery Balm– After a hard day’s work relax and relieve your muscle pain and joint inflammation with this rich balm containing 2.2% menthol as the active ingredient.
What are your favorite men’s skin care products? Share your comments below or on our Facebook page!
Don’t forget to enter our Sundari Giveaway! Enter here. Event ends 4/25/11.