Having trouble with breakouts? Want something to zap those pesky zits without breaking the bank? Here are our Top 5 picks to treat those blemishes.
1. Zeno Hot Spot Pink – This handy little device uses thermal-based ClearPoint™ technology to kill the blemish-causing bacteria on the skin.
2. SAMPAR Prodigal Pen Blemish Corrector – This pocket-sized pen is power packed with eight detoxifying, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory essential oils including sage, clove and lavender.
3. Bremenn Research Labs Emergency Zit Stick – With 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, this concentrated spot treatment works instantly to heal blemishes and reduce any uncomfortable swelling and associated redness.
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar AI Intensive Acne Spot Treatment – This powerful spot treatment battles troublesome zits with a one-two punch combining two of the most popular and effective blemish fighting ingredients on the market, Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide.
5. Ole Henriksen Roll On Blemish Attack – Combining Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid and Zinc, this triple threat really does attack those blemishes without overdrying or irritating the skin in the process.
Like this blog and share it with your friends on Facebook! Or leave us a comment, questions, or feedback – if you have a question, one of our estheticians will respond to you directly when you supply your email address in your response, remember, email addresses are not posted with your comment.