Ah, the coveted glowing skin. It’s easier to get than you think. I’ll show you how, just follow the steps below.
- Cleanse – Use a gentle cleanser that won’t dry out your skin. Cosmedicine Healthy Cleanse Foaming Cleanser and Toner in One is perfect. (They have one for normal to dry and normal to oily skin)
- Gently exfoliate – A mask like Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Revealing Mask, is great because it exfoliates while infusing the skin with luminous hydration.
- Treat – Dark spots are a major set back when glowing, radiant skin is your goal. Treat them safely and effectively with SkinCeuticals Pigment Regulator am and pm.
- Hydrate/protect – Glowing skin is synonymous with hydrated, healthy skin. Try an all in one tinted moisturizer to hydrate, protect and even skin tone a bit. Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 is a great all in one to try for dry skin. Normal to oily skins will fair better with MD Skincare All in One Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. If you prefer more coverage, apply alight dusting of Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation.
- Glow – Try adding a touch of bronzer to the areas of your face that light naturally hits. Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact – Sun Bunny lets you create versatile looks from a subtle glow or go for a bronzed beauty look, or anything in between.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with your makeup. Try different looks for different occasion or even moods!