Hollywood’s classic glamour era from the 1930’s to 1960’s was an era when more was more! Gentlemen wore suits and ties with overcoats and ladies wore elegant dresses and gowns with elaborate hats or fur coats. Red carpets and spotlights rolled out for movie releases as stars arrived in Cadillacs, Lincolns, Duesenbergs, and Packards.
Joan Crawford and Marlene Dietrich can be remembered for their notorious brows. Jane Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe bring to mind that brilliantly glossy blond bombshell hair. Bette Davis and Elizabeth Taylor had eyes that commanded the movie screen. A wink from Sophia Loren or Julie Newmar’s powerful lashes made any man melt. And heaven forbid Lena Horne or Judy Garland be caught without their ruby red lips!
Classic Hollywood glamour is making a comeback! The key is not go overboard. Start with one of these qualities and mix and match a bit of classic glamour with a bit of modern style.
Here are five great items that can help you achieve some of those Hollywood Diva qualities:
1. Colorscience Voluptuous Stencil will help you perfectly shape and arch your brows without any guess work or errors! Use the stencils to draw in your brows and judge how they look before your tweeze or wax them.
2. Luscious lashes are a must! To stimulate lash growth for longer, thicker, fuller lashes try using RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum.
3. For a temporary boost for that night on the town you can instantly pump up your length, volume and definition using Fusion Beauty LashFusionXL.
4. Brilliantly shining hair, whether you’re a blonde, brunette, or red head, stops traffic in it’s tracks! Try using Alterna Caviar Anti Aging Polishing Serum to add a weightless, anti-frizz gloss that adds shine to your hair!
5. For those ruby red lips that command respect anywhere you go try DuWop Private Red. It’s an excellent red lipstick that adjusts to each woman’s skin tone creating your own “Private Red!”
Now go out and work the red carpet!
Have you entered our latest giveaway? You could win skincare treasures from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare! Enter now!