Bliss Mistletoe Must-Haves $12.00- This duo pack features a .12oz Fabulips Softening Lip Balm and a 1oz High Intensity Hand Cream to have you mistletoe-ready!
Too Faced Glamour To Go $22.00- A vintage inspired palette filled with 8 eye shadows, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, and a lip gloss.
Jack Black The Works $32.00- For the man in your life, this best-of-skin set combines a 3oz Face Buff Energizing Scrub, 3oz Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser, 3oz Beard Lube Conditioning Shave, and a .25oz Intense Therapy Lip Balm Spf 25 he’ll be sure to love.
Ahava Bright and Merry Ornament Gold $10.00- this set features 2 of Ahava’s signature products for soft smooth skin. This ornament contains a .68oz Mineral Hand Cream and a .5oz Essential Day Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin.
Rodial Glam Balm Lip Tree Decoration $16.00 .35oz- Stemcell Super Food Glam Balm Lip is a rose flavored plumping lip balm with stem cell technology that instantly hydrates and smoothes lips.
Are you trying to lose weight and get into shape? Or have you lost a lot of weight and need a little assistance with losing your last few pounds? Have you plateaued in your weight loss journey and need a jump start? Well Thalgo Slim LC Capsules is the product for you and just in time to slim down for all of those upcoming holiday parties!
Slim LC Capsules is the perfect supplement to the Thalgomince LC24 treatment and range of products to ensure optimum weight loss results. Rich in active slimming agents derived from algae and plants whose slimming properties have been scientifically recognized and validated.
Reduces stored fat with Green Tea, Green Coffee, Guarana and Chromium.
Figure enhancement by reduction in volume of fatty tissues.
Limits the absorption of fat and sugars.
Control of weight gain and figure by limiting fat storage in the adipose tissue.
It may be hard to believe, but the holidays are almost upon us. Here are a few gift suggestions for skincare fanatics, beauty gurus and professionals alike.
1) L’Occitane Hand Creams of Provence ($42 USD; a $60 USD value) These 1 oz tubes of hand cream are perfect for the chilly weather head and fit perfectly in a purse, handbag, desk drawer or backback for easy access to luscious shea butter moisture and amazing scents like Rose, Almond and Lavender.
2) The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit ($60 USD; an $88 USD value) Do you have any men in your life looking for the perfect shave? Any lady friends tired of alcohol based shaving products? Art of Shaving offers a great kit for pre and post shaving care in four wonderful scents great for both sexes.
3) Rodial Dragon’s Blood Kit ($124 USD; a $190 USD value) Social and print media have been abuzz with the latest trend that sounds scarier than is. Dragon’s Blood is actually a plant extract that can be dated back to the Roman era. Once used as a dye, it is now being regarded as one of the best skincare ingredients healing agents.
4) Juice Beauty Organic To Go ($29.00 USD) If you have anyone on your list with sensitive skin or prefers organic products, this is set is a must have! Juice Beauty Organics offers everything you will need for a healthy, radiant glow. This set includes a cleanser, serum, peel, moisturizer and hydrating mist; perfect for a weekend getaway or a chance to try some new products.
5) butter LONDON Double Take- Fire Lacquer and Overcoat ($24 USD; a $30 value) A great holiday manicure is a necessity for any holiday party or office get together. Make sure to be looking your best with these classic deep red and sparkly winter white overcoat that is sure to last until the New Year!
Does your skin produce excess oil? Can you not make it to 12 o’clock before you are blotting the oil off of your skin? Does your t-zone shine like a Christmas light? Well this blog is for you! Below I will list the top 3 mattifying products that will take you from dewy to matte in a flash.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel: This advanced mattifying gel is formulated with powerful oil-absorbing, pore minimizing ingredients. Absorbs and controls excess oil on contact without stripping natural moisture. This fast acting gel helps make-up stay fresher longer and creates a lasting, satiny matte finish without cakiness.
2. Philosophy Total Matteness Pore-Minimizing and Mattifying Cleanser Plus Mask: Philosophy’s total matteness pore-minimizing & mattifying cleanser + mask offers a multi-tasking solution for daily and weekly oil and shine control. The innovative formula absorbs oil and minimizes shine for a totally matte, smooth-touch finish. Glacial clay helps unclog enlarged, dark pores to reduce their appearance. The formula deeply cleanses daily and multitasks as a weekly purifying mask for enhanced results. The result is purified, refined, totally matte skin.
3. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion: This formula contains apple stem cells to help delay the natural signs of aging. Retinol stimulates new cell turnover and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This oil-free hydrating lotion also controls excess oil and mattifies shine.
The holidays are quickly approaching and we’re celebrating the season by giving away a new Clarisonic Pedi (a $199 value) once a day for 18 days!
The Clarisonic Pedi is a precision tool that will smooth, hydrate and soften rough, dry heels and toes in just minutes a day. It’s 10 times more effective than manual buffing!
The device comes with a USD pLink charger, Pedi Balm Softening and Pedi Buff Smoothing Treatments, foot renewing Pedi Boost Peel, Pedi Smoothing Disc and Pedi Wet Dry Buffing Brush Head. It’s the most complete home foot care system, providing the ultimate regimen to achieve and maintain beautiful feet!
Click HERE to enter the Giveaway starting November 1, 2013!
Lately, the beauty industry has been abuzz about the latest miracle ingredient which isn’t all that revolutionary. In fact, the latest trend has been around for centuries. Camellia Oleifera, or commonly known as Green Tea, extract has been harvested and used for a wide variety of remedies for conditions like heart disease to weight loss and even gum disease. Unlike most popular cosmetic crazes, Green Tea extract offers real results.
Green tea is packed with free radical fighting anti-oxidants that help reduce inflammation, perfect for skin conditions like cupreous veins, fine lines and wrinkles or even Rosacea. Green Tea also works well with zinc oxide sunscreens to help fight off aging UV-A rays.
Here are some of our best Green tea extract packed products!
SkinMedica Tri-Retinol Complex; Improves the appearance of fine lines, aging, and sun-damaged skin while enhancing the skin’s texture with microsphere technology that improves cell turnover rates and provides antioxidant defense.
Pseudofolliculitis commonly known as razor bumps is an infection of the facial skin commonly found in coarser hair types. This infection is very common amongst men; this occurs during the removal of facial hair and is commonly caused by shaving in the opposite direction of the hair growth. The results are many pustules, papules, and ingrown hairs to develop in the area. The results of this infection can be very painful and embarrassing. The best way to clear this condition is to shave going in the same direction of the hair growth, exfoliate the area and also to use products that are targeted to clear up acneic symptoms. Below I have listed products that will work great to help alleviate the infection:
Designed for congested and rough skin, this mild exfoliating gel combines natural microbeads with gentle cleansing and hydrating agents to thoroughly cleanse pores and promote healthy cell renewal without damaging or drying skin. Diatomaceous earth microbeads are formulated at maximum density to provide intense and even exfoliation without causing lacerations. Additionally, the highest purity of aloe softens polished skin. Designed for all skin types, this scrub is safe for face and body.
A treatment product that soothes shaving-related inflammation and helps prevent folliculitis. Also fantastic for treating and preventing ingrown hairs. Glycolic Acid clears irritating dead skin and debris from clogged hair follicles and Tea Tree Oil removes bacteria to combat blemishes and promote healthy-looking skin.
You can find these and other great skincare products on SkinStore.com!
Keratosis Polaris is a skin condition that is hereditary and effects approximately 50% of everyone inhabiting the earth, most commonly found in children and adolescents; however 4 out 10 adults (typically women) are affected as well. This disease commonly affects the back of the arms and the thighs, but it can also affect the buttocks, chest, back and legs. This condition is commonly referred to as “chicken skin” because the appearance of it is very rough and bumpy resembling the skin of a chicken. While a lot of people outgrow this condition, some of us will have it for life. This condition is not curable, but there are measures that can be taken to control the outbreak. Exfoliating regularly can help to smooth and eliminate the bumps, while manual exfoliation is great to smooth the bumps, using chemicals such as Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Vitamin A can help to alleviate the bumps as well.
Suki Exfoliate Foaming Body Cleanser has both manual and physical exfoliation that will help to keep the chicken skin at bay. It’s concentrated with alpha hydroxy acid and has a unique ‘squeaky clean’ formulation that exfoliates while delivering essential nutrients and increasing overall circulation. With continued use your skin will be noticeably smoother and more even toned.
As we move into the fall and winter seasons don’t forget to renovate your skin care routine as well as your closet! It is important to hydrate your skin and protect it against the harsh weather ahead. In the warmer temperatures, our body kicks into high gear by lubricating the skin and producing more sebum (oil) and increasing perspiration. In contrast wind, lower temperatures and constant heating indoors dry and dehydrate the skin. Here are a few of the amazing moisturizers we recommend this solstice to help protect you from chapped lips, red noses and sallow skin tone.
Obagi Hydrate Facial Mosturizer, currently on special for $40.50. Obagi has gained critical acclaim in the past few years and it is easy to see why. The company keeps practicality in mind by offering 8 hours of protection against the elements with a non-comedogenic, gentle, hypoallergenic formula perfect for all skin types especially sensitive or sensitized skin.
Jurlique Clarifying Day Care Lotion, $36.00 Just because you have oiler skin doesn’t mean you can skip out on moisturizing! This light, hydrating moisturizer helps keep the skin moist while combating oil production, leaving the skin feeling balanced not greasy. Jurlique is also a completely natural line so this product is great for eco-conscious consumers or young adults looking for a moisturized but matte complexion.
ZIRH Platinum Drenched-Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer $125.00 If you are searching for the crème de la crème, search no more! The name says it all; this thick, luscious moisturizer will hydrate the most dull winter skin. Packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins to fight off free radicals, the delectable cream not only protects the skin but firms and tones to ensure you are looking fabulous at the next holiday party or winter getaway.
Spas world-wide are performing snail facials to eager clients wanting the anti-aging benefits from snail mucus. Snail mucus contains hyaluronic acid, proteins and anti-oxidants. This snail slime helps skin retain moisture and reduce redness. Spas in Japan are charging up to $250 U.S. dollars to have this treatment performed on their skin. This treatment entails 3-6 organically fed snails gliding across the clients face leaving behind a trail of slime. If this process of having one of the world’s slowest animals slime all over your face sounds less than appealing than you are in luck. Tensage is a highly recommended skincare brand that offers snail mucus products. Our customers love the results they receive from Tensage moisturizers and serums. They contain SCA biorepair technology that regenerates tissue, prevents further breakdown and rebuilds collagen. These products save you from having the agonizingly slow and disgusting snail facial but you still benefit from all its slimy goodness! You can find Tensage and many other great skincare products on SkinStore.com.