Tis the season for gift giving and this year we have something for everyone on your list! Holiday gift giving is made easy from beauty to relaxation with our wide variety of gifts. These holiday gifts offer luxury with a touch of holiday spirit and are budget friendly too!
Formulated with a proprietary soy blend wax formulation, all NEST candles burn evenly and infuse a room with fragrance. The custom glass was designed to complement the beauty of your home with a classic shape and modern stripe etching on crystal clear glass. This candle will burn approximately 50 hours.
2. Juara Romancing the Candlenut Set: This irresistible skin-softening 4-piece ritual will make you feel like you have taken a trip to Bali. Pamper your skin with velvety Candlenut oil while your senses are enveloped in an unforgettable scent of delicate freesia, white blooming jasmine, sparkling bergamot and gentle rose with just a hint of fresh coconut.
3. Philosophy The Cookie Exchange: share the happiest of holidays with the cookie exchange. philosophy’s version of this festive tradition features christmas cookie shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, sweet creamy frosting body lotion, and sugar sprinkles high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine. the 3-in-1, moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair, while indulging your senses as you lather from head to toe. the luxurious body lotion formula contains natural oils and shea butter to condition and help stabilize the moisture level of dry skin, while antioxidants help soothe and protect skin against environmental attack. soothe and soften lips with the sweet sugar sprinkles formula, while providing sheer color and high-gloss shine. it’s the perfect gift to sweeten up someone’s holiday.
4. For the man in your life, ZIRH Shave Basics Kit: For optimal shaving results while preventing ingrown hairs, razor burn nicks and cuts, the ZIRH Shave Basics Kit includes Prepare, Shave Gel and Soothe.
Prepare, 1oz A light botanical shave oil that is designed to lubricate the beard area and improve glide while shaving.
Shave Gel, 3.3oz This non-foaming Aloe Vera based shave gel makes it easier to maintain sideburns and other facial hair, and avoid any irritated areas.
Soothe, 3.3oz Soothe calms redness, razor burn or any shaving irritation. It can also serve as a dual purpose light moisturizer.
5. Too Faced All I Want for Christmas: This full face collection features the best of Too Faced’s eyes, face and lips and is housed in a party-ready chevron cosmetic bag designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald.
La Crème Lip Cream in Believe, .11oz
Shadow Insurance, .35oz Extend the life of your eye shadow with this lid primer.
Looking to add a quick and easy boost to your cleansing routine? Erno Laszlo Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil does just that! Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil penetrates pores to dissolve impurities and when combined with a cleansing bar, it cleans without drying your skin. Phelityl contains Dr. Laszlo’s unique moisturizing complex with a pH nearly identical to that of the skin, which maintains the fatty acids essential for skin function. Can’t wait to try it?! Enter our SkinStore Facebook giveaway for your chance to win your very own! Click HERE to enter.
The secret to any holiday look lies in the details. Go beyond the basics to create bold, sophisticated brows with an extra pop of brightness for all of your seasonal events. Every girl knows that a pencil is the fastest, easiest way to create perfectly defined brows daily. But, when putting together the perfect holiday look, making sure your brows are as perfect as your outfit. Here are some quick tips to glam up your normal brow routine.
Bold is Beautiful. Try layering Brow Powder Duo with your favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills Pencil to create a sophisticated, dramatic look that leaves a natural finish. Anastasia loves to outline the brows with Brow Wiz, and fill in the rest of the Brows with Brow Powder Duo.
Lighten Up. Set your brows with Tinted Brow Gel to add lightness and dimension to your brows. Adding a shade that is one shade lighter than your brows will bring subtle sheen and focus to the eye area while setting the rest of your brow color in place.
Highlight, highlight, highlight! The holidays are all about fun and sparkle. Use Brow Duality’s matte and shimmer side to easily highlight your brow bones and entire face. Simply add a little of the matte side from Brow Duality to the brow bone and blend for an instantly bright and lifted look. Add the shimmer side to the corners of the eyes and your highlighted look is complete.
Remember, the most important part of creating holiday brows is to make it special. Do something bolder and more glam than your everyday brow routine. This is where you get to have a little fun and play up your features with color, glitter, and shimmer. Happy Holidays!
Melasma, otherwise known as pregnancy mask, is one of the most common forms of hyperpigmentation. Women who are pregnant, nursing or even using hormonal therapy run a risk of developing this issue. While this “mask” occurs due to a hormonal imbalance, sun exposure may worsen the condition. Women who have already suffered from sun damage may experience more severe pigmentation. The pigmentation generally affects the forehead, lips, chin and cheeks giving it the name “mask”. It is estimated that about 70% of all pregnant women have some form of melasma during pregnancy. (It also can occur in men, but very rarely).
Most people affected by melasma are advised to avoid prolonged sun exposure and use sunscreen throughout the day. Exfoliating the skin can be beneficial to removing the darkened skin cells, we recommend the Belli Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub which is specially formulated to be gentle enough for pregnant woman. Belli offers a wide range of products for women who are pregnant, nursing or plan on becoming pregnant.
Bliss Mistletoe Must-Haves $12.00- This duo pack features a .12oz Fabulips Softening Lip Balm and a 1oz High Intensity Hand Cream to have you mistletoe-ready!
Too Faced Glamour To Go $22.00- A vintage inspired palette filled with 8 eye shadows, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, and a lip gloss.
Jack Black The Works $32.00- For the man in your life, this best-of-skin set combines a 3oz Face Buff Energizing Scrub, 3oz Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser, 3oz Beard Lube Conditioning Shave, and a .25oz Intense Therapy Lip Balm Spf 25 he’ll be sure to love.
Ahava Bright and Merry Ornament Gold $10.00- this set features 2 of Ahava’s signature products for soft smooth skin. This ornament contains a .68oz Mineral Hand Cream and a .5oz Essential Day Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin.
Rodial Glam Balm Lip Tree Decoration $16.00 .35oz- Stemcell Super Food Glam Balm Lip is a rose flavored plumping lip balm with stem cell technology that instantly hydrates and smoothes lips.
Are you trying to lose weight and get into shape? Or have you lost a lot of weight and need a little assistance with losing your last few pounds? Have you plateaued in your weight loss journey and need a jump start? Well Thalgo Slim LC Capsules is the product for you and just in time to slim down for all of those upcoming holiday parties!
Slim LC Capsules is the perfect supplement to the Thalgomince LC24 treatment and range of products to ensure optimum weight loss results. Rich in active slimming agents derived from algae and plants whose slimming properties have been scientifically recognized and validated.
Reduces stored fat with Green Tea, Green Coffee, Guarana and Chromium.
Figure enhancement by reduction in volume of fatty tissues.
Limits the absorption of fat and sugars.
Control of weight gain and figure by limiting fat storage in the adipose tissue.
It may be hard to believe, but the holidays are almost upon us. Here are a few gift suggestions for skincare fanatics, beauty gurus and professionals alike.
1) L’Occitane Hand Creams of Provence ($42 USD; a $60 USD value) These 1 oz tubes of hand cream are perfect for the chilly weather head and fit perfectly in a purse, handbag, desk drawer or backback for easy access to luscious shea butter moisture and amazing scents like Rose, Almond and Lavender.
2) The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit ($60 USD; an $88 USD value) Do you have any men in your life looking for the perfect shave? Any lady friends tired of alcohol based shaving products? Art of Shaving offers a great kit for pre and post shaving care in four wonderful scents great for both sexes.
3) Rodial Dragon’s Blood Kit ($124 USD; a $190 USD value) Social and print media have been abuzz with the latest trend that sounds scarier than is. Dragon’s Blood is actually a plant extract that can be dated back to the Roman era. Once used as a dye, it is now being regarded as one of the best skincare ingredients healing agents.
4) Juice Beauty Organic To Go ($29.00 USD) If you have anyone on your list with sensitive skin or prefers organic products, this is set is a must have! Juice Beauty Organics offers everything you will need for a healthy, radiant glow. This set includes a cleanser, serum, peel, moisturizer and hydrating mist; perfect for a weekend getaway or a chance to try some new products.
5) butter LONDON Double Take- Fire Lacquer and Overcoat ($24 USD; a $30 value) A great holiday manicure is a necessity for any holiday party or office get together. Make sure to be looking your best with these classic deep red and sparkly winter white overcoat that is sure to last until the New Year!
Does your skin produce excess oil? Can you not make it to 12 o’clock before you are blotting the oil off of your skin? Does your t-zone shine like a Christmas light? Well this blog is for you! Below I will list the top 3 mattifying products that will take you from dewy to matte in a flash.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel: This advanced mattifying gel is formulated with powerful oil-absorbing, pore minimizing ingredients. Absorbs and controls excess oil on contact without stripping natural moisture. This fast acting gel helps make-up stay fresher longer and creates a lasting, satiny matte finish without cakiness.
2. Philosophy Total Matteness Pore-Minimizing and Mattifying Cleanser Plus Mask: Philosophy’s total matteness pore-minimizing & mattifying cleanser + mask offers a multi-tasking solution for daily and weekly oil and shine control. The innovative formula absorbs oil and minimizes shine for a totally matte, smooth-touch finish. Glacial clay helps unclog enlarged, dark pores to reduce their appearance. The formula deeply cleanses daily and multitasks as a weekly purifying mask for enhanced results. The result is purified, refined, totally matte skin.
3. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion: This formula contains apple stem cells to help delay the natural signs of aging. Retinol stimulates new cell turnover and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This oil-free hydrating lotion also controls excess oil and mattifies shine.
The holidays are quickly approaching and we’re celebrating the season by giving away a new Clarisonic Pedi (a $199 value) once a day for 18 days!
The Clarisonic Pedi is a precision tool that will smooth, hydrate and soften rough, dry heels and toes in just minutes a day. It’s 10 times more effective than manual buffing!
The device comes with a USD pLink charger, Pedi Balm Softening and Pedi Buff Smoothing Treatments, foot renewing Pedi Boost Peel, Pedi Smoothing Disc and Pedi Wet Dry Buffing Brush Head. It’s the most complete home foot care system, providing the ultimate regimen to achieve and maintain beautiful feet!
Click HERE to enter the Giveaway starting November 1, 2013!
A retinol based product can be found in almost every beauty line available and it easy to see why. Retinol, or vitamin A, has the ability to increase collagen production. It can be used to treat a range of skin conditions from acne to visible signs of aging.
Retinol gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin from the surface and helping reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scarring and dark spots. Retinol is a great addition to any skincare routine for many skin types but be aware you should allow 4-6 weeks for results to show noticeable and lasting results.
As many consumers are aware, the largest downside of retinol products is increased photo sensitivity. Because the retinol acts as an exfoliant, it exposes skin to environmental elements. It is proven that retinol does increases risk of sunburn but not an increase in development of skin cancer. It is high recommended that consumers stop tanning in UVB tanning beds while using retinol products. Users who are cautious of sun exposure or know they may be exposed can mix their retinol products with an SPF product or restrict their usage primarily at night.
Typical side effects include redness and photosensitivity. Overuse of Retinoid can cause peeling, shedding or excess dryness so it suggested that users limit their use to 3 times a week until the symptoms subside. Stop using retinol based products if skin becomes irritated, itches or burns. Active ingredients like retinol or other acids can cause activity like a light tingling sensation but should never burn. This said vitamin A or retinol products are not recommended for pregnant women or clients with skin conditions like Eczema and/or Rosacea.