Looking for a pain free, cheaper alternative to professional waxing? Aren’t we all? Look no further! MOOM Organic Hair Removal Kit amazingly does just what it says! MOOM is an alternative to expensive professional waxing treatments with the same great benefits and more. Hair is removed for up to eight weeks, it’s less painful than traditional waxing, and doesn’t leave the skin irritated. Your skin is actually more hydrated and softer than before without the need of after repair lotions. MOOM removes the hair from the root, cleansing the hair follicle, making ingrown hairs less frequent. MOOM can be used on the whole body including the face, under arms, legs, and bikini area.
Think you know what’s causing your excess oil? It could be caused by seasonal transitions, hormones, or even medications. But before you make any lifestyle change, learn about the 5 common products in your daily skin care routine that may be the culprit, and find out how to control oily skin.
1. Your scrub. Over-doing it when it comes to exfoliating can rob your skin of its natural moisture, causing it to produce even more oil to compensate. There can be “too much of a good thing” with exfoliation, so I recommend using physical exfoliants up to 3 times a week, and keep your pressure light when massaging physical scrubs into your skin.
2. Your inadequate sunscreen. Although it might temporarily dry out your skin, a tan damages the DNA inside your skin cells and triggers an injury response that causes oil production to surge so your skin stays protected. Make sure you choose an SPF that’s labeled “broad spectrum” to keep UVA and UVB rays from doing damage, so oil production stays under control. And make it a daily habit, rain or shine – up to 80% of UV radiation can penetrate through clouds!
3. Your “squeaky” clean cleanser. You might think it’s helping your oil control cause, but using a cleanser that makes your skin feel dry and tight is doing anything but! The result is skin that’s stripped of its protective hydrolipidic barrier, causing it to rapidly produce more oil to compensate for what’s missing. Make sure you’re using a cleanser formulated for your exact skin type, to provide the moisture-to-oil balance it needs.
4. Your “one-size-fits-all” anti-ager. Anti-aging ingredients like retinol or peptides are meant to target skin aging concerns like wrinkles or firmness. If you have an Oily skin type, these formulas may be just too emollient. So choose an anti-aging night creme that’s designed specifically for oilier skin, and offers oil control along with anti-aging benefits, like Bioelements Oil Control Sleepwear.
5. Your oil blotters. A common pseudo-solution to remove excess oil is to blot it away – and not just with the blotting papers you find skin care aisles. I’ve heard people recommend everything from coffee shop napkins to toilet seat covers to beat an oily t-zone! No matter what you’re using to blot, it only pushes most of the day’s dirt, oil and makeup back in deep into your pores, where it causes breakouts, congestion, and even more oil. Stop oil at its source with an Oil Control Mattifier that balances oil production within the pore, and absorbs excess oil as it develops. Apply it under your makeup, before your SPF, to keep skin shine-free, and apply it over your makeup as needed for a pore-friendly solution to control oil throughout the day.
Summer is in full effect which means more time spent outdoors and long weekend getaways. For many, camping is at the top of the list as a favorite summer pastime. There’s nothing better than pitching a tent under the stars and enjoying all that the wilderness has to offer. Other than your given necessaries to pack like a sleeping bag and tasty smores, here are a few of our beauty must haves when you are without the luxuries of your home.
LaVanilla The Healthy Deodorant Pure Vanilla- Make sure you are smelling your best even when you are not feeling so fresh with this all natural deodorant. It has a exotic blend of Madagascar Vanilla, Tonka Bean and Rich Heliotrope.
Avene Thermal Spring Water- Not only should you drink plenty of water, but make sure your skin is hydrated and refreshed. It is a unique composition that soothes, softens and restores the skins natural balance.
With these essentials in tote we’re sure you’ll be a happy camper! You can find the products mentioned on SkinStore.com.
Temperatures are beginning to rise and the need for a lighter oil-free moisturizer is here! Using the same moisturizers in the summer that you do in the winter may result in having a shiny, heavy-feeling complexion.
Here’s a list of our top rated oil-free moisturizers:
Beat the heat this summer with Skin Authority Moisturizing Mist! This cooling, vitamin-rich spray delivers enriched antioxidants and moisture for soothing relief of dryness, minor irritations, inflammation, itching, and rashes while hydrating and normalizing the skin’s pH.
-Delivers antioxidants, vitamins and hydrators.
-Hydrates and softens dry, cracked or flaky skin.
-Promotes firmer, tighter skin.
-Fights off free radical damage.
Enter our Facebook giveaway for a chance to win one of your very own! Click HERE to enter. You can find this product on SkinStore.com.
Looking for an instant fix before date night or a big reunion? Look no further! WrinkleMD delivers impressive anti-aging results without the need for injections or expensive trips to the plastic surgeon’s office. WrinkleMD Eye Hyaluronic Acid Deep Infusion System is a Hyaluronic filler system that infuses the deepest layers of skin with peptides and collagen boosting ingredients with gentle micro-current. The skin cells are plumped and hydrated minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 95% of women in just 40 minutes. With continued use women saw even more benefits- firmer, younger looking skin with an improvement in even their deepest wrinkles.
The search for your fave eye cream is over! Caudalie Premier Cru the Eye Cream is your solution for those of us who are looking to combat all the signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of firmness, lack of radiance, dehydration, dark circles, and puffiness. This exclusive formula has not just one, but three patents: Resveratol, grape vine sap Viniferine, and grape-seed Polyphenols which address all the signs of aging.
After one use, eyes are immediately brightened with pearlized light diffusing pigments. Skin around the eyes feels cool and refreshed. With continued use the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diminished and the eye contour appears more lifted and firm.
To increase anti-puffiness and anti-wrinkle benefits apply the cream by gently tapping around the orbital bone and under the eye area with your ring finger. This will help stimulate blood circulation and has a slight draining effect.
This eye cream is one of our tried and true favorites! You can find it on SkinStore.com.
Need and instant eye fix? De-puff, de-line and hydrate your eyes with the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask. With cucumber extract and Vitamin C, this eye mask can the tossed into the fridge for 5 minutes before application for even better de-puffing action! Use once per week or just as needed to help reduce the swelling of your puffy eyes.
Find this item and other great products at SkinStore!
With all of the BB Creams that have hit the market lately it was only a matter of time until a BB Cream Eyeshadow was created, bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow SPF 15. It’s a hybrid creamy shadow; long-wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection. Chock-full of skin-loving ingredients, this breakthrough product delivers 5 benefits in one luxe formula.
Are you on the prowl to reverse the signs of aging in your eye region? Well look no further Topix Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Repair Cream is the eye cream to address your needs. This eye product contains retinol; retinol is a magic anti-aging ingredient that helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol is derived from the Vitamin A family; the A stands for awesome of course! Vitamin A helps not only fight aging skin, but also makes your skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. So as you can see Topix Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Repair Cream is a product that will take your eyes from drab to fab! It also contains a great peptide blend, encourages draining under the eyes, discourages puffiness and also addresses fine lines and wrinkles. Green Tea Polyphenols provide anti-inflammatory benefits and antioxidant protection to the delicate area around the eyes.
While using an eye cream containing retinol is great for treating wrinkles, it can make your delicate skin more susceptible to sun damage. Protection is key! We highly suggest using SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 in addition. It delivers a new standard in eye care, this daily, high protection, non-migrating, 100% mineral base defends, enhances and optimizes the entire eye area. Formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into the eyes and causing irritation.