Looks like makeup, but acts like skin care! Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream is your “go-to” multi-functional product for a natural, “no makeup”, flawless-looking complexion. This one-step perfecting cream moisturizes, reduces the look of lines and wrinkles, visibly corrects uneven skin tone, minimizes the appearance of imperfections, and protects the skin from oxidative stress.
-Leaves skin looking brighter, smoother and younger.
-Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 40.
-Available in three different shades to flatter any skin tone.
-Can be used by all skin types.
Sound amazing?! Enter our Facebook giveaway for a chance to win one of your very own! Click HERE to enter.
Do you suffer from extremely oily skin? Come noon is your face shiny like a disco ball? I also suffer from this common condition and have found an instant fix *insert drum roll here* MATTIFIERS! Yes, using a mattifier gives your face an immediate matte appearance guaranteed to block shine for several hours. The great thing about mattifiers is that they can be used under make-up as a primer, alone for flawless matte skin or applied on top of makeup for a midday touch up.
Here’s a list of our top 5 mattifiers:
1. Dermelect Pore Revolution and T Zone Mattifier: Dermelect Pore Revolution and T-Zone Mattifier is a revolutionary, powdery cream that works instantly to control shine and reduce large, clogged pores resulting in fresh, pure, matte skin with a velvety-soft feel. Specifically developed for the midface and T-zone areas.
2. B. Kamins Corrective Mattifier: This purifying and sebum reducing product contains ingredients that leave skin feeling fresher and cleaner with an all-day matte finish. Soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients are also included to help ease discomfort from acne breakouts.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel: This advanced mattifying gel is formulated with powerful oil-absorbing, pore minimizing ingredients. Absorbs and controls excess oil on contact without stripping natural moisture. This fast acting gel helps make-up stay fresher longer and creates a lasting, satiny matte finish without looking cakey. Eliminates unsightly breakthrough shine for hours. Also ideal for a man’s shiny face and scalp.
4. Stila Stay All Day Prime and Anti-Shine Balm: This versatile, cream-to-powder formula smoothes skin imperfections, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and controls oil production. A silky, translucent crystal finish catches and reflects light, diffusing imperfections for a perfectly smooth and even skin tone. Makeup glides on with ease and sets for long-lasting, high-definition results. When used in place of a powder, it absorbs excess oil, eliminates shine.
5. La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen: For the 1st time, Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with sunscreen combines broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and powerful antioxidants in a primer that provides a blurring effect on skin. This innovative skincare product provides instant optical correction of aging and daily prevention of aging caused by the sun.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com! Get ready to say buh-bye to shine!
The sun is the number one reason for premature aging, wrinkles, loss of firmness, discoloration and redness. A broad spectrum sunscreen should be used daily to prevent sun damage and premature aging. By far, the best thing you can do for your skin’s overall health is to wear an SPF.
Here’s a list of my top sunscreens for summer!
1. SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50 – Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 provides high broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with all natural physical filters, Zinc Oxide (Z-COTE) and Titanium Dioxide. Providing substantial power in an ultra-sheer, mattifying fluid, this sunscreen is infused with translucent color spheres to enhance natural skin tone. Tested on all ethnicities, this adaptable fluid provides discreet coverage while restoring radiance.
Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid with Cell-Ox Shield is a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin.
This ultra light, fast absorbing sunscreen fluid provides SPF 60 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with the breakthrough Cell-Ox Shield, to protect your skin, even at the cellular level. It’s excellent for use outdoors and at the beach.
The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful anti-oxidant complex called Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells.
3. SkinCeuticals Ultimate UV Defense SPF 30 – This true broad-spectrum sunblock contains 7% transparent zinc oxide to help protect against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays. Cosmetically elegant and moisturizing, Ultimate UV Defense is ideal for daily use and perfect for high-altitude climates.
Meet the newest device NuFACE has added to their anti-aging powerhouse! NuFACE mini is a petite, portable and powerful microcurrent facial toning device that’s FDA-cleared for facial stimulation. This natural, non-invasive solution uses microcurrent, a soft wave technology to target the core of the aging-process in order to improve facial contour, skin tone and reduce wrinkles. NuFACE mini gently stimulates the larger surface areas of the face–such as the forehead, cheekbones, and jawline–to provide a five-minute facial-lift and help improve your appearance.
NuFACE mini is designed for the woman on-the-go with its convenient and travel-friendly size. It comes with a re-chargeable battery and compact power adapter. You only need 5 minutes a day to achieve visible results.
The price of the NuFACE mini is very affordable, which makes this a perfect starter solution for anyone looking for an introduction to microcurrent technology. The mini is for all skin types and anyone wanting a cutting-edge solution to help improve their overall appearance.
The NuFACE mini was built on the same microcurrent technology as the popular NuFACE Trinity Facial Trainer. However, the mini is more petite and portable. The mini delivers microcurrent only and does not offer various treatment attachment options like the NuFACE Trinity multi-solution device.
The NuFACE mini really is microcurrent technology made simple!
3 Easy Steps
1. PREP: Cleansed skin and apply the NuFACE Primer
2. LIFT: Glide the NuFACE mini over face as directed.
3. FINISH: Remove NuFACE primer with a damp cloth.
Summer is here which means balancing work, vacations, and kids which can leave you looking and feeling exhausted. Wake up tired eyes with Juice Beauty’s Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift! The perfect product to use day or night to rid yourself of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines .
The Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift is an easy to use, two step process that lifts, contours, plumps, and hydrates the under eye area in just 10 minutes. All you have to do is pour the Stem Cellular Activator Fluid on the pure marine algae Eye Mask and apply to the under eye area. Leave the Mask on for 10 minutes before removing. You’ll see instant results!
Here’s how it works:
-Algae delivers calcium ions to help rejuvenate skin.
-A blend of Vitamin C and fruit stem cells infused into organic resveratrol-rich grape seed base radically firms and helps prevent wrinkles.
-Increases cellular osmotic stimulation to improve skin hydration.
-Encourages cell renewal with concentrated algae biomatrix technology.
-Reduces the appearance of puffiness around eyes with organic cucumber, white tea, and arnica extracts.
-Brightens with Vitamin C
-Firms the delicate eye area and fights free radicals with a proprietary blend of apple, grape, and lemon fruit stem cells infused into a resveratrol-rich grape seed.
-Hydrates and refreshes with organic aloe and algae.
-Encourages supple skin texture with hyaluronic acid and chamomile.
Clinically Validated Results:
A Clinically Validated Study showed immediate visible results after one application:
80% marked plumping & smoothing of the skin
70% visible wrinkle reduction
85% revitalized feeling
60% increased skin hydration
27% reduction in wrinkle & line depth
So give yourself a 10 minute break. Great to use before Girls Night Out or that big meeting. Perfect for date night, an in-home spa day, or anywhere, anytime. It’s the anytime pick-me-up!
Want to see even more results? Pair the Instant Eye Lift with our Stem Cellular Eye Treatment for long lasting benefits. You can find these products on SkinStore.com!
BBQ’s and pool parties go hand in hand during these summer months. While most men don’t even flinch about summer time, women tend to go into full detox mode. All we need is a little bit of preparation tips & tricks to get the ball rolling and come prepared when that pool party arrives. So instead of biting your finger nails and becoming a detox princess, follow these guidelines…
After you’ve marked your special date on your calendar, the preparation can begin. You know you will be in a bikini soon, so what immediately comes to mind? Maybe we need a little bit of color, or spot treatments to concern areas? With the few weeks leading up to the event, we can exfoliate our body just like our faces a few times a week. This will get rid of all of the dead skin on the surface so that when we are ready to reveal our skin it will look healthy and smooth. In between exfoliation sessions, don’t forget about shaving. I know I am probably not the only one who likes to borrow good men’s shaving products. Grab some Jack Black Supreme Cream Triple Cushion Shave Lather. I say if it’s strong and comfortable enough for a man, then it would be bliss for a woman. After you shave, don’t forget to prevent and protect your freshly shaved areas with some ingrown hair/ bump fighters! For a suggestion, try Whish Flawless Bump Fighter.
The next prep step would be to pick out and apply a self tanner. We want to look golden and sun kissed at our events but without harm from the sun! We suggest that you take a look at the following self tan products:
They are all different options for different types of needs. They range from creams, to lotion/milk textures and even gel textures. These will get you glowing quickly and what a way to help slim up your figure too! Now that you are pretty much ready to flaunt your pool party body and smile, there are a few other items you should remember to stay flawless. Be sure you remember to always wear your preferred SPF products for the face and the body! If you need, there are always some relaxing and soothing after sun products as well.
You can also protect your hair during these weekend water & sun celebrations with products like:
Well I think we’ve pretty much covered as much as possible on how to prepare from head to toe. You should feel tan, toned, smooth and fit to stun when you arrive at your summer soiree. Oh, and don’t forget those designer shades!
Still scratching your head trying to decide what to get dad for Father’s Day? Here’s a list of our top 5 picks that won‘t disappoint!
1. Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System- Graphite Gray: It’s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing don’t get your skin as clean as you’d think. Clarisonic’s patented sonic technology works with skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind—cleansing 6X better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, the sonic action removes impurities from pores so creams, serums and moisturizers absorb better. And with regular daily use you’ll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas and blemishes.
2. Billy Jealousy Beard Envy Kit: Billy Jealousy’s unique Beard Envy Kit includes a hydrating beard wash with Aloe and Soy Protein, an extra-firm, boar bristle brush and a styling beard control product with Jojoba Oil. This set is guaranteed to make you look like you’re cut from royalty in no time. Refine the rugged.
3. The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit- Unscented: The Art of Shaving products are aromatherapy-based, scented with 100% pure essential oils selected for their therapeutic skin properties and specifically blended for a variety of skin types.
This elegant kit includes four of The Art of Shaving’s high-quality products to provide optimal shaving results while protecting against ingrown hairs, razor burn, and nicks and cuts.
4. AHAVA Men’s Travel Kit: A great way to take your travel essentials with you when you’re on the go. The Men’s Travel Kit includes trial sizes of AHAVA’s Exfoliating Cleansing Gel and Foam Free Shaving Cream, with a travel size Soothing After-Shave Moisturizer. A practical travel bag keeps you organized wherever travels take you!
5. L’Occitane Eau de Toilette for Men: Lavender from Haute-Provence is blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of toasted wood. A panoramic and complex fragrance, redolent with rich scents of Provence, in all their ruggedness and mystery. Skin is left fragranced with the aromatic and spicy L’Occitane scent.
You can find all of these amazing gifts on SkinStore.com! Dad will be the best groomed man on the block!
Many of us ladies love to shave. Nothing beats the feeling of soft, smooth, newly shaved skin, but we all know the down side of shaving… INGROWN HAIR! Those pesky hairs are almost impossible to get rid of… well so it seems! The best way to get rid of them and prevent future ingrown hair is to exfoliate. Both chemical and physical exfoliation are needed to achieve silky smooth, ingrown free skin.
Chemical exfoliation is a great way of exfoliating because it uses active ingredients like Retinol, Glycolic or Lactic acid to eat away dead skin. It works like little pacmen eating away dead skin build up and calms existing breakouts. Physical exfoliation is great because it gives you an instant soft feeling and buffs away dead skin cells to reveal fresh new skin. It also helps to lift up embedded hairs that are trapped beneath inflamed skin. When both exfoliation methods are combined, viola you have the cure to ingrown hair! Now don’t get discouraged if you do not see a change overnight! If you stay consistent you will see great improvement within about a month when exfoliating 3-4 times a week.
Here are my top picks for pesky ingrown hair!
1. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel: FirmX Peeling Gel visibly rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells when massaged into skin. Multi-action enzymes (Pineapple, Pomegranate and Keratinase) and Cellulose effectively peel and help uncover a smooth, fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating or causing undue stress to skin.
2. Juara Rice Facial Scrub: This softening facial scrub cleanses and exfoliates in one convenient application. Perfectly round, fine exfoliating beads gently free skin from dead surface cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin, while mild, natural cleansing agents remove dirt and make-up without drying out the skin.
3. Jan Marini Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub: Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub offers superb retexturizing benefits for all body skin types. This scrub combines Glycolic Acid and polished granules to provide an exception level of body skin rejuvenation. Experience immediate and unparalleled softness and tone.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com! Happy Shaving!
Don’t forget to follow up your cleansing routine with Cucumber Green Tea Toner. This toner is formulated with natural astringents, cucumber and goldenseal extracts to remove residue and maintain the skin’s natural pH. You’ll feel refreshed and clean all summer long! Sound great?! Enter our Facebook Giveaway for a chance to win both products! Click HERE to enter!
Resveratrol is the hot new ingredient in the beauty world! Lately, the skin scene is a buzz with new treatments using the powerful phenol. Resveratrol is found in the skin of red grapes among other fruits. The content of resveratrol is increased when fermented which causes red wine to be the most potent source. Although, there is no documented proof that Resveratrol has any effect on cardiovascular disease, cancer or metabolism; it has been proven that Resveratrol can aid with skin protection. Since oxidative stress caused by multiple factors is a major factor in aging, Resveratrol is widely sought after for its antioxidant properties. Although this is no fountain of youth, if you are looking to try this new ingredient, here are a few of our favorites:
Replenix Power of Three Cream is an emollient with a soy phospholipid and hyaluronic acid base, while the Power of Three Serum is a lightweight, fast-absorbing formulation in a hyaluronic acid (humectant) base. Patients can choose the formulation based on their own skin type and preferences.
The majority of patients can experience the benefits of green tea, making this a welcome addition to the practice. Oily skinned and acne patients tend to prefer the serum, while dry skinned and more mature patients prefer the cream.
2. SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E: With age and ongoing aggression, skin accumulates excessive free radical damage and loses its efficiency to effectively repair at night. This compounded effect leads to accelerated signs of damage such of loss of radiance, elasticity, and density.
This antioxidant night concentrate with a maximized concentration of 1% pure, stable Resveratrol, synergistically enhanced with 0.5% Baicalin and 1% Alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E) boosts skin’s own antioxidant defense system to promote its natural nightly repair for improved radiance, elasticity, and density.
3. Arcona Wine Hydrating Mask: This moisture binding mask helps to nourish skin while stimulating cellular renewal, reducing wrinkles, firming and smoothing. Leaves skin feeling supple, soothed and balanced.