Are you on the prowl to reverse the signs of aging in your eye region? Well look no further Topix Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Repair Cream is the eye cream to address your needs. This eye product contains retinol; retinol is a magic anti-aging ingredient that helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol is derived from the Vitamin A family; the A stands for awesome of course! Vitamin A helps not only fight aging skin, but also makes your skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. So as you can see Topix Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Repair Cream is a product that will take your eyes from drab to fab! It also contains a great peptide blend, encourages draining under the eyes, discourages puffiness and also addresses fine lines and wrinkles. Green Tea Polyphenols provide anti-inflammatory benefits and antioxidant protection to the delicate area around the eyes.
While using an eye cream containing retinol is great for treating wrinkles, it can make your delicate skin more susceptible to sun damage. Protection is key! We highly suggest using SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 in addition. It delivers a new standard in eye care, this daily, high protection, non-migrating, 100% mineral base defends, enhances and optimizes the entire eye area. Formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into the eyes and causing irritation.
We can all agree that tanned skin gives you a healthy glow. In fact it makes you look a little more lean and toned too. Whether you are a tanning connoisseur or have resigned yourself to being on the fairer side, there is a self-tanning product for you!
The easiest are tan towels. They look like large wet naps. They come in different sizes. They have ones just for the face, a half body towel, and a full size body towel. Facial tan towels are great for a pick-me-up to look smashing for an event. Half body towels are great maintenance towels to keep up your tan. Full body towels are great to start with to get the all-over glow. Just rub these babies in circular motions all over your body. Have someone help you with your back. You will see an instant shine that will deepen in a few hours. The brand called Tan Towel makes a 3-in1 towel that exfoliates, tans and moisturizes in one. These are designed to give you a deep tan, but you can control it. If you want to just get rid of the blinding white light coming from your skin, like me, just use it a few times. My favorite tan towels are Kate Somerville Somerville360 Body Self Tanning Towelettes they come in a 2-pack or an 8-pack. Quick and easy. Just takes a few minutes to dry and won’t transfer on your clothes.
Tanning Gel, Mousse, or Cream are all no-drip options that will help you tap into your inner bronze goddess. These all work basically the same. Massage in until completely absorbed. Layer another coat every few hours until you are the shade you desire. Some come with a mitt, which is helpful to avoid tanned palms. Hampton Sun Sunless Tanning Gel is rated 5 stars out of 5 by our customers. This will leave your skin smooth with no lingering scent. Want a dark, long-lasting tan?
And last but not least, for an instant, just came from the beach appearance, you want Tan Spray! These are best applied while you are outside or in a dry shower. Simply shake and spray in small circles to get even, all-over coverage. Rodial’s Brazilian Tan Airbrush is sure to make you over in a seconds,
Exfoliate and moisturize your skin before applying tanning products. This will help your tan go on better and last longer.
Use sparingly on elbows, knees (front and back) and ankles. It takes less product to shade these areas.
Don’t forget to tan the areas that will make your tan look natural. If you tan your face, don’t forget your ears. If you tan your legs, don’t forget your feet and especially that easy-to-miss achilles heel.
Looking to protect and correct with one of the best antioxidants on the market? Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum by Elizabeth Arden has advanced Idebenone technology to create a reserve within the skin releasing protective and corrective benefits when and where skin needs it most. With continued use, skin’s resilience is fortified allowing skin to fight the effects of environmental aggressors and dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin.
Sound amazing?! Enter our Facebook giveaway for a chance to win one of your very own. Click HERE to enter. You can find Prevage on SkinStore.com.
- 69% improvement in the look of photo-damaged skin.
- 69% improvement in skin’s overall appearance.
**For face products, environmental protection is against oxidative stress due to sun, smoke and pollution, with Idebenone compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. EPF® and Environmental Protection Factor™ are certification marks and trademarks owned by Pharma Cosmetix Research, L.L.C.
**Consumer test conducted on 102 women age 25-65 over 4 weeks.
Summer season is upon us and the urge to wear those shorts and skirts is something all women look forward to, well most do. If you are like 60% of the US population, you probably have some areas on your body that cause you to keep those long pants and sleeves on to avoid embarrassment.
Whether your concern is spider or varicose veins on your legs, unsightly stretch marks or that embarrassing Dolphin tattoo on your back, we hear your cries! Many women feel immense shame and discomfort about their imperfections, to the point of hiding under layers of clothing. Fret (and sweat) no more, Dermablend Professional has got you covered with our Leg & Body Cover!
Leg & Body Cover utilizes high performance technology by depositing high purity pigments in a medium coverage body foundation. Leg & Body Cover will improve skin tone shades and texture to deliver a flawless look while staying in place for 16 hours of consistent color wear. What’s best of all is Leg & Body Cover feels natural and comfortable all day! Going to the beach? Not a problem! Simply use Dermablend’s Setting Powder to lock in the product, keeping it water and sweat resistant for 16 hours!
Depending on the area you’re covering, the application will vary. See tips below!
- Want to bare your legs without embarrassing spider veins or scars? Simply smooth Dermablend’s Leg & Body Cover on your legs for smooth and beautiful skin! Tip: When applying to the legs, use downward strokes (think opposite direction of shaving legs) as it will lay even and smoother on the skin providing flawless finish and SPF 15!
- Covering dark stretch marks? Apply Leg & Body Cover with a sponge and gently tap over the area to build coverage. Smooth the edges out and see your stretch marks disappear! Then follow with setting powder to keep it smudge proof, water resistant and in place for 16 hours!
- Want to cover your embarrassing tattoo? No problem! We have two options for you. For large tattoo’s use Dermablend’s Leg & Body Cover! Simply tap over the area with a sponge to build coverage, smooth edges with a foundation brush or fingertips. Let it dry for 5-8 minutes to ensure proper color (shade will deepen as it dries). Use a touch of Dermablend’s Setting Powder to lock in place for 16 hours, no smudging and you can even swim in it! Tip: Still seeing your tattoo peak through? Just add an additional layer of Leg & Body Cover and you will see it disappear!
For smaller, localized tattoos or areas that need coverage, try Dermablend’s NEW Quick-Fix Body! This new body foundation stick is ideal to conceal localized areas on the body. Simply tap Quick-Fix Body into the area needing coverage and smooth it out with fingertips or a brush. Simply use Dermablend’s Setting Powder to lock in the product, keeping it water and sweat resistant for 16 hours! Easy to use and travel with! Use it alone, or with Leg & Body Cover for ultimate coverage.
So go ahead, bare that skin with confidence! Dermablend has got you covered!
Need more proof? Just take a look at these amazing before and after pictures! You can find Dermablend on SkinStore.com.
Check out this video for a closer look on how amazing Dermablend is!
If you are feeling the burn and need some relief make sure to reach for one of these great aloe based products. Aloe is known as the “First Aid plant” for its healing powers for such ailments as wounds, burns, swelling, redness and irritation. Here are a few of our favorite aloe packed products:
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque; this lightweight cooling gel combines soothing whole Aloe Leaf, Cucumber Extract and Matricaria oil to hydrate and calm all skin types. It can even be used under the eye area as well as in the treatment from. This masque is perfect for post electrolysis as well.
Hampton Sun Hydrating Aloe Continuous Mist offers a 360 degree spray offers relief to even the hardest to reach places. Hampton Sun blends hydrating vitamin E with Aloe Leaf Juice to penetrate the skin without leaving a greasy, oily residue.
ASAP Gentle Cleansing Gel is a great soap-free cleanser with White Tea Extract and Aloe Leaf extract to remove oil and make up without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Be aware this cleanser won’t offer a lather but is formulated for all skin types especially sensitive or sensitized skin.
Eye shadow palettes are the perfect tools for us ladies that love to get dolled up. Palettes give you an assortment of great pigments at a lower price. Now that summer is here, let’s highlight those beautiful eyes with some bright colors! The perfect palette for summer is Stila In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette. This easy-to-use pallet is filled with beautiful bright shimmery colors, mixed with a few neutrals for a complete look.
In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette is a stunning collection of 10 shades of Stila’s award-winning eye shadows in wearable, botanical-inspired shades for every skin tone.
The palette also includes an exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Starfish (black with gold and green pearl), and an 8-page look book with detailed how-to tips and tricks.
Are you feeling the heat? Are you overdone from too much fun in the sun or were you overzealous with your new at home peel? After you have reached for your common cold compress or aloe vera, it’s important to keep your newly sensitized skin from flaring up.
The Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser is a great for reducing inflammation, redness, tightness, stinging and sensitivity all while cleansing your skin. Murad uses a patented gel rich with Gogi Berry extract to protect the skin and spherical beads to slough away the dead, dry skin without irritating the skin. This product delivers a rush of cooling sensation while washing away impurities. The Soothing Gel Cleanser can be used when needed to treat conditions like sun burn and chemical burn or as an everyday cleanser for the most sensitive of skin conditions like severe acne, rosacea or psoriasis.
The weather is warming up which generally leads to more oil production and more perspiration. There is nothing worse than feeling like an oil slick half way through the day so we have compiled a list of our favorite mattifying products to give you a flawless, airbrushed finish.
The Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel is great for both men and women! This potent, oil-absorbing gel can be used by itself or in conjunction with an SPF or your favorite moisturizer to ensure hydration without overproduction of oil. This is also a great make up primer to use all year round!
If you are looking for a mattifying product to combat the melting effect of the summer sun but don’t classify yourself as an oily skin type, the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion is perfect for you! Formulated with apple stem cells and other powerful anti-aging ingredients work to improve the appearance with fine lines and wrinkles while the oil-free lotion controls oil and shine.
Just because you have dry skin does not always mean you are a matte finish. The skin can often purge excess oil to combat the lack of moisture in the skin thus creating a phenomenon of dry-oily skin. BABOR has the answer with their Baborganic Pure Mattifying Cream. This product has the consistency of a cream while reducing sebum production where it counts and hydrating where it is needed.
Looks like makeup, but acts like skin care! Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream is your “go-to” multi-functional product for a natural, “no makeup”, flawless-looking complexion. This one-step perfecting cream moisturizes, reduces the look of lines and wrinkles, visibly corrects uneven skin tone, minimizes the appearance of imperfections, and protects the skin from oxidative stress.
-Leaves skin looking brighter, smoother and younger.
-Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 40.
-Available in three different shades to flatter any skin tone.
-Can be used by all skin types.
Sound amazing?! Enter our Facebook giveaway for a chance to win one of your very own! Click HERE to enter.
Do you suffer from extremely oily skin? Come noon is your face shiny like a disco ball? I also suffer from this common condition and have found an instant fix *insert drum roll here* MATTIFIERS! Yes, using a mattifier gives your face an immediate matte appearance guaranteed to block shine for several hours. The great thing about mattifiers is that they can be used under make-up as a primer, alone for flawless matte skin or applied on top of makeup for a midday touch up.
Here’s a list of our top 5 mattifiers:
1. Dermelect Pore Revolution and T Zone Mattifier: Dermelect Pore Revolution and T-Zone Mattifier is a revolutionary, powdery cream that works instantly to control shine and reduce large, clogged pores resulting in fresh, pure, matte skin with a velvety-soft feel. Specifically developed for the midface and T-zone areas.
2. B. Kamins Corrective Mattifier: This purifying and sebum reducing product contains ingredients that leave skin feeling fresher and cleaner with an all-day matte finish. Soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients are also included to help ease discomfort from acne breakouts.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel: This advanced mattifying gel is formulated with powerful oil-absorbing, pore minimizing ingredients. Absorbs and controls excess oil on contact without stripping natural moisture. This fast acting gel helps make-up stay fresher longer and creates a lasting, satiny matte finish without looking cakey. Eliminates unsightly breakthrough shine for hours. Also ideal for a man’s shiny face and scalp.
4. Stila Stay All Day Prime and Anti-Shine Balm: This versatile, cream-to-powder formula smoothes skin imperfections, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and controls oil production. A silky, translucent crystal finish catches and reflects light, diffusing imperfections for a perfectly smooth and even skin tone. Makeup glides on with ease and sets for long-lasting, high-definition results. When used in place of a powder, it absorbs excess oil, eliminates shine.
5. La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen: For the 1st time, Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with sunscreen combines broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and powerful antioxidants in a primer that provides a blurring effect on skin. This innovative skincare product provides instant optical correction of aging and daily prevention of aging caused by the sun.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com! Get ready to say buh-bye to shine!