Archive for the ‘Beauty On A Budget’ Category
Stumped on what to fill your loved ones stocking with this holiday season? We have some great ideas that will keep your family, friends and wallet happy!
Philosophy Hands of Hope Ornament $10.00 1 oz- Hope comes in small packages. hands of hope ornament features philosophy’s hand and cuticle cream in purse-size, for a hopeful yet festive way to give back to those with helping hands. hands of hope moisturizes and smoothes dry hands and rough cuticles with shea butter and a blend of natural oils, leaving hands feeling silky soft. it’s the perfect gift for your hairdresser, housekeeper or manicurist. the clear ornament packaging adds a unique holiday touch, while allowing you to see what’s inside, and comes with a gift tag for easy gift giving.
Molton Brown Body Wash Festive Bauble $15.00 2.5 oz in assorted scents- Merry and bright – a Christmas delight. Hang your bauble filled with Molton Brown’s signature scented body washes, sparkling from the tree (or your shower) this festive season. Dainty. Glowing. Jolly.
Butter LONDON Clockwork Couture Lacquer Set $28.00- High-fashion classics never go out of style, so rock your brilliant crème lacquer with a touch of sparkle. Layering textures and gorgeous crèmes make this lacquer set a must-have for the holidays.
BareMinerals Afternoon Delights Lasting Line Eyeliner Collection $29.00- This collection of Lasting Line™ Long-Wearing Eyeliners includes five must-have daytime shades for strikingly beautiful eye looks that last. Each wearable shade glides on a precise line for maximum color intensity—every day.
Philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath $17.00- Make a holiday wish as you lather with sugar plum fairy shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. sugar plum fairy is a holiday favorite, and this season she returns to make holiday wishes come true. she’ll sprinkle her fairy dust over you with her shimmery lather and make you smile with her sugary sweet, fruity scent. the moisturizing formula cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft. so next time you bathe, reach for the sugar plum fairy and make a wish!
FarmHouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk Travel Lotion $14.00- This delicate moisturizer pours over you like milk, and leaves light velvety notes of warm sweet cream. A true treat to moisturize each morning. The scent takes you away to a fine morning tea, with scones, heavy cream and great gal pals. This small travel-size tube is perfect for travel! Housed in a charming “Our Cows Eat Cookies” gift box for gift giving delight.
We hope these ideas are helpful! For extra savings use promotion code FF20 during our Friends and Family event, sale ends on Monday 12/15/14. Wishing you and yours Happy Holidays from all of us at SkinStore.com!
‘Tis the season for gift giving! You can cross everyone off of your list because and we’ve got you covered. We have everything from beauty, relaxation, to luxury and with our wide variety of gifts. These are a few of our favorite things for under $50.
1. Bliss Crown Jewels: A’skin’riching selection of our top selling cleansing, revitalizing, toning and smoothing sensations. The set includes Lemon and Sage Body Butter, Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, and Love Handler.
(Limited quantities. Available while supplies last.)
2. butter LONDON Steampunk Ball Nail Lacquer Set:
Set the stage for a new realm in fashion with seductive shades inspired by the wondrous world of Steampunk. Create elegant looks with high-fashion color and shimmering textures that will make you the belle of any holiday ball.
3. Best of Juice Beauty Kit:
The perfect gift for yourself or any beauty lover. Behind each door is a Juice Beauty surprise, open one every day or all once, the choice is up to you! Enjoy this daily treat of beauty treasures and discover some of Juice Beauty’s bestsellers from skin care to makeup.
(Limited edition. Available while supplies last.)
4. For the man in your life, Billy Jealousy WanderLust Travel Kit: While you are on the road, leave that crappy hotel stuff they supply you in the dust. Take the WanderLust Travel Kit instead. This Airline-Approved bad boy contains all the grooming essentials you need to look and feel your best.
5. Too Faced La Belle Carousel: This beautiful carousel of eye shadows, blushes, bronzers and the best-selling Better Than Sex Mascara is created from six individual sections that split apart to create on-the-go looks or can be separately gifted to everyone on your list. Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director, Jerrod Blandino, carefully curated the palette, each offering a different way to own your holiday look.
(Limited quantities. Available while supplies last.)
With all these wonderful choices it’s hard to pick just one! You can find the products mentioned on SkinStore.com.
Honey is often used to acclimatize the body to surrounding pollens to prevent allergies. But did you know: propolis, the tacky resin that a bee gathers to produce honey, is not only anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial but also stimulates cell renewal! Honey is also a great moisturizer as well as effective for healing wounds.
Here are some of our favorite natural products that are sweet as honey!
Arcona Hydrating Serum incorporates honey as well as Hyalouronic Acid and Aloe to sooth and heals the most stressed, damaged or mature skin.
Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub uses pure Gironde honey as well as 6 essential oils, brown sugar and crushed grape seeds to smooth away cellulite & dead skin cells for a luxurious, spa like exfoliation.
Juara Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner incorporates Black Tea extract, Rice Bran Extract and Honey Extract to deeply moisturize the skin without clogging pores or causing irritation. This toner is paraben free, oil free, alcohol free & can be used on its own for oiler skin types or in conjunction with your favorite for an added boost of moisture!
You can find these, and thousands of other products at SkinStore.com!
When your youngster starts getting breakouts here are some safe and affordable options to clear up their skin. Begin by teaching your kids of the importance of a clean face. This means not touching their face constantly with filthy dirty hands and washing their face morning and night with a gentle cleanser. First Aid Beauty offers Gentle Cleansing wipes that are super easy and convenient. You can throw a package of these in your kid’s sports bags or backpack, also great for mom’s gym bag too! Plus they are a good quality product at an affordable price at just $15.00 for 30 wipes. When your little one does get their first pimple, first record it in their baby book. You don’t want to miss a single memory! And next spot treat in the evenings with benzoyl peroxide. In most cases a 2.5%-5% benzoyl peroxide is all it will take to clear the blemish and is completely safe to use on children. The benzoyl peroxide will dry out the pimple in just a few days. Be sure to remind your kids not to pick at their face because it could cause scarring. And most importantly continue on insisting that they wear their sunscreen no matter how much they protest. Trust me one day they will thank you for your efforts to keeping their skin clear and healthy. For more kid friendly skincare products visit SkinStore.com!
Having a hard time deciding what to get everyone on your list?
Here is a list of our Top 10 Holiday Gifts under $50 for everyone on your list.
1. For the traveler- Philosophy Happy Travels $32.00
2. For the teen- Butter London Glitter Trio 2 $36.00
3. For the spa lover- Bliss Zest Wishes $32.00
4. For the new mom- Mustela Newborn Set $42.00
5. For Mothers- Philosophy Amazing Grace Mothers Are a Gift Fragrance Layering Collection $47.50
6. For Fathers- Grooming Lounge The Greatest Shave Ever Try Me Kit $25.00
7. For the makeup lover- Pur Minerals 5 Piece Brush Set $42.00
8. For the coworker- SpaRitual TrueBond Manicure 3-Piece Kit $15.00
9. For the BareMinerals lover- BareMinerals Face Fashion-The Look of Now-Fab Fresh $34.00
10. For the man in your life- The Art of Shaving Cream Lavender $25.00