Archive for the ‘Bath, Body & Fragrance’ Category
Spread the love this season with our top Valentine’s Day Gifts.
1. For a small token of your admiration Jurlique Rose Love Balm moisturizes and soothes dry, sensitive skin. Olive Oil, Safflower Seed Oil and Beeswax keep skin soft, supple, and nourished. Perfect for dry winter lips, cuticles, or even elbows. It’s lightly scented with roses and protects against moisture loss and has antioxidant benefits.
2. For the young and in love or just young at heart Philosophy Love Sweet Love Spray Fragrance is a lively, fruity scent that just makes you feel pretty. It’s reminiscent of that giddy feeling when you first fall head over heels in love.
3. Give the gift of great skin with a Clarisonic Mia 2. Clarisonic’s patented sonic technology works with skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind—cleansing 6X better than your hands alone. Cleaner skin is healthier skin and healthier skin is more radiant and more beautiful.
4. For the man in your life the Art of Shaving Full Size Kit- Sandalwood will leave his skin irresistibly smooth and kissable. The Art of Shaving products are Aromatherapy-based, scented with 100% pure essential oils selected for their therapeutic skin properties and specifically blended for a variety of skin types. The set includes pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after -shave balm, and a shaving brush.
5. For the lady who always looks put together Too Faced Glamour to Go is the perfect gift. Vintage-inspired portable beauty palette is filled with a modern, wearable collection of shades for the eyes, face and lips. Our new Glamour To Go holds eight versatile shadows, one silky lip gloss, a best-selling bronzer and soft, sheer blush.
6. For the ultimate luxury gift look no farther than the Baby Quasar MD Plus. The fountain of youth is one step closer with Baby Quasar’s newest skin care tool. It’s 25% stronger than the original and has new C-Factor technology to help stimulate collagen in the skin.
These gifts have captured our heart and we’re sure you’ll love them too!
Fashionistas would agree that winter is all about the boots! When the temperature drops ladies run out to buy a new pair of boots to be fashionable and warm. But, there is a negative side to the tall, leather wonders that we zip up every day! Corns and calluses are the often the result. When we stand for hours in hard shoes our feet pay the price. Skin builds up on our heels causing them to become rough and cracked. The best way to prevent this from happening is to thoroughly moisturize your feet and exfoliate them regularly. A few of our favorite products for dry, cracked feet are:
SOLE is a handheld and rechargeable callus remover that offers an effortless and no-mess solution to uncomfortable, embarrassing calluses. This effective and user-friendly beauty tool features a portable, cordless design that is attractive enough to display on your bathroom counter. It may be used daily on tough calluses to gradually and effectively remove dry skin to reveal beautiful, smooth skin. Continue use to maintain soft, healthy feet year round.
Glytone Ultra Heel and Elbow Cream
Glytone Ultra Heel and Elbow Cream, this cream has one of the best ingredients that will take your feet from rough to smooth and it is called Glycolic. Glycolic acid is such a great ingredient because it helps to exfoliate the skin as well as reveal new skin with continual use.
Kneipp Healthy Feet Anti-Callus Salve
Kneipp Anti-Callus Salve, with soothing Calendula extract and pleasantly stimulating Rosemary Essential Oil, contains nourishing jojoba oil, skin-soothing panthenol and allantoin. It also contains 25% Urea which significantly improves rough, chapped and callused skin. The Anti-Callus Salve helps improve the appearance of callused skin in only 7 days. Skin is nourished, smoothing rough areas and improving texture. A study confirms that skin appearance and texture is dramatically improved. Suitable for rough, callused and cracked areas of feet.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com!
So let’s say your legs have taken a long winters nap and are in need of some tender loving care. There is nothing worse than razor burn or bumps. Here are a few of our favorite products to help with the stubborn stubble and prickly problems.
Whish Flawless Bump Fighter : Most bump fighters are messy liquids which require a pad or cotton ball to apply. Whish’s unique airless pump distributes just the right amount of heavenly scented healing gel to your fingertips, allowing you to gently massage the affected areas. It’s also great for soothing and removing the redness on upper lip or eyebrows post waxing.
Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads : Soaked in an ingrown-emancipating solution of hydroxy acids, these easy-to-use swipes rapidly alleviate intrafollicular lumps and bumps. Use Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads to smooth stubbly legs, level bikini lines and fix ingrown bump-afflicted beards
Blinc Resurf.a.stic Ingrown : Blinc’s resurf.a.stic is the original, one-step innovation that combines hydration and long-lasting, skin-enriching treatment with professional-quality microdermabrasion. Medical-grade, diamond-shaped crystals that are equally efficient on all sides are embedded in a unique stick form, making resurf.a.stic.
Who says after the season’s change, that you can’t glisten as golden as the sun? We might lose a bit of light at the end of each day but we can remain bright and gain the appearance of warmth. Allow me to introduce a little helper into your beauty regimen called Hampton Sun.
Not only does the line specialize in all of your SPF protection needs, they also offer different specialty products to heat up your life during the last few months of the year! Treat yourself to a self-tanner, facial treatment lotion, body lotion, fragrance, and even a body shimmer spritz. The self-tanner is a gel formulation with no scent and easy streak free application. Who doesn’t love to add a bit of color to their days? The SPF 15 Hydrating Face Cream is a daily moisturizer with SPF protection and great anti-aging benefits. The body lotion is very glamorous and offers a quick absorbing application for a great feel. My personal favorites include the Privet Bloom Eau de Parfum and the Serious Shimmer Cooling Sprays in bronze or pearl! The fragrance is very unique and has a calm, clean scent your nose will fall in love with. The Shimmer Cooling Sprays apply very fine with just a hint of shimmer, leaving you feeling sensual and ready for what your day brings to the plate. I suggest you take a look at any of their products if you need a little pep or just some personal pampering!
Tis the season for gift giving and this year we have something for everyone on your list! Holiday gift giving is made easy from beauty to relaxation with our wide variety of gifts. These holiday gifts offer luxury with a touch of holiday spirit and are budget friendly too!
1. NEST Fragrance Scented Candle- Birchwood Pine: The aroma of a majestic winter forest is created by blending White Pine, Fir Balsam and Birchwood over a base of rich Musk and Amber.
Formulated with a proprietary soy blend wax formulation, all NEST candles burn evenly and infuse a room with fragrance. The custom glass was designed to complement the beauty of your home with a classic shape and modern stripe etching on crystal clear glass. This candle will burn approximately 50 hours.
2. Juara Romancing the Candlenut Set: This irresistible skin-softening 4-piece ritual will make you feel like you have taken a trip to Bali. Pamper your skin with velvety Candlenut oil while your senses are enveloped in an unforgettable scent of delicate freesia, white blooming jasmine, sparkling bergamot and gentle rose with just a hint of fresh coconut.
3. Philosophy The Cookie Exchange: share the happiest of holidays with the cookie exchange. philosophy’s version of this festive tradition features christmas cookie shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, sweet creamy frosting body lotion, and sugar sprinkles high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine. the 3-in-1, moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair, while indulging your senses as you lather from head to toe. the luxurious body lotion formula contains natural oils and shea butter to condition and help stabilize the moisture level of dry skin, while antioxidants help soothe and protect skin against environmental attack. soothe and soften lips with the sweet sugar sprinkles formula, while providing sheer color and high-gloss shine. it’s the perfect gift to sweeten up someone’s holiday.
4. For the man in your life, ZIRH Shave Basics Kit: For optimal shaving results while preventing ingrown hairs, razor burn nicks and cuts, the ZIRH Shave Basics Kit includes Prepare, Shave Gel and Soothe.
- Prepare, 1oz A light botanical shave oil that is designed to lubricate the beard area and improve glide while shaving.
- Shave Gel, 3.3oz This non-foaming Aloe Vera based shave gel makes it easier to maintain sideburns and other facial hair, and avoid any irritated areas.
- Soothe, 3.3oz Soothe calms redness, razor burn or any shaving irritation. It can also serve as a dual purpose light moisturizer.
5. Too Faced All I Want for Christmas: This full face collection features the best of Too Faced’s eyes, face and lips and is housed in a party-ready chevron cosmetic bag designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald.
- La Crème Lip Cream in Believe, .11oz
- Shadow Insurance, .35oz Extend the life of your eye shadow with this lid primer.
- Perfect Eyes Eye Liner in Perfect Black, .03oz A good-for-you formulated, waterproof, highly pigmented eyeliner.
- Lash Injection Mascara, .25oz This mascara adds volume, beautiful separation and waterproof color to lifeless dull lashes.
- Exclusive Blush/Eye Shadow Trio Compact
With all these wonderful choices it’s hard to pick just one; maybe you can get all five and share with a friend or two. We have you covered this year to find that perfect gift!
Save 20% at SkinStore for a limited time!
Certain items are excluded from offers. Each product detail page indicates if the promotion does not apply. Promo codes may not apply to already discounted items.
Are you trying to lose weight and get into shape? Or have you lost a lot of weight and need a little assistance with losing your last few pounds? Have you plateaued in your weight loss journey and need a jump start? Well Thalgo Slim LC Capsules is the product for you and just in time to slim down for all of those upcoming holiday parties!
Slim LC Capsules is the perfect supplement to the Thalgomince LC24 treatment and range of products to ensure optimum weight loss results. Rich in active slimming agents derived from algae and plants whose slimming properties have been scientifically recognized and validated.
- Reduces stored fat with Green Tea, Green Coffee, Guarana and Chromium.
- Figure enhancement by reduction in volume of fatty tissues.
- Limits the absorption of fat and sugars.
- Control of weight gain and figure by limiting fat storage in the adipose tissue.
You can find the product mentioned above on SkinStore.com!
Ever since I was a little girl I have been interested in skincare. I remember training myself when I was eight years old to sleep on my back to prevent getting wrinkles. So it’s only natural that I would grow up and become an esthetician. Being an esthetician at Skinstore we have access to some of the best skincare brands and products. I would like to share some of my all-time favorite products.
Honestly, I have not always been that great about wearing sunscreen. I felt like it was too thick and made my face look pasty plus my makeup wouldn’t stay on as well. I know sunscreen is the best product to use to protect your skin and prevent aging but sometimes it just didn’t seem worth it. Then I discovered SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50, LOVE! It is a lightweight sunscreen with a perfect sheer tint that evens out my skin tone. My makeup no longer melts off my face and lasts all day. I recommend that everyone try this sunscreen. It’s truly amazing!
There are so many serums out there that promise the world, it can be overwhelming at times! Which products actually live up to what they claim? The Arcona Instant Magic Reversal Serum is exactly what it states, it’s magic! It’s everything you would want out of a serum. It’s corrective, hydrating and preventative. When I apply this serum my skin is instantly transformed. If I had only one skin care product to use this would be it.
Lastly, I have been blessed with a skin condition called hyperkeratosis pilaris. That is the scientific name for “I have ugly red bumps on the back of my arms and thighs”. These bumps are caused by having a blockage in the hair follicle. I have tried so many exfoliating creams and even microdermabrasion treatments to get rid of the bumps. Everything I have tried has either taken too long or is too costly. However Jan Marini Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub is affordable, fast and you see amazing results. I even use it on my chest and back to help diminish signs of sun damage. It has a light citrus smell and doesn’t leave your shower gritty with scrub. It is the perfect product for body care.
So out of the millions of products I have stored away in my bathroom these three products are my absolute favorites. I swear by them!
Here’s a must have list of my top three body products!
For an instant overhaul on my flip-flop worn feet, my sole-saver is Kneipp Healthy Feet Foot Repair. It’s a foot butter that delivers results! I love that it’s not too greasy and it absorbs quickly so I can slip into some sandals and be on my way. It has a fresh scent and soothing ingredients like Calendula Extract and Shea Butter. My heels feel much less cracked and my calluses almost disappear. Gives my feet a little energy and puts a spring back in my step!
To get smooth all over my go-to exfoliator is AHAVA Liquid Dead Sea Salt. From the first time I used this, I knew I loved it. It’s a liquid-gel that I just smooth all over two minutes before I get in the shower. When it rinses clean I have softer, smoother, exfoliated skin without any scrubbing, rough granules or any mess! A total win! Now I’m ready to apply my self-tanner and or a body lotion.
Speaking of lotion, my absolute favorite is Korres Jasmine Body Butter. I would bathe in this if I could and oh, I can because they have a matching shower gel. Score! The fragrance is so ultra-feminine and just beautiful. I would use it for that alone however, I also get anti-aging and uber hydration benefits without any ingredients I don’t want. You definitely get a healthy glow from this emollient dream. The Korres line is natural and made in Greece. They are known for their luxurious body butters that come in array of fragrances. There’s bound to be one that becomes your “signature scent”.
You can find my top faves on SkinStore.com!
Kneipp Valerian and Hops Sleep Well Herbal Bath is the answer to those of us looking for a good night’s rest. This bath soak helps relax the body and mind so you drift into a nice deep sleep at the day’s end. It is the ideal natural alternative to sleeping pills as the valerian herb acts as a sedative on the brain and nervous system and the hops relieves anxiety and tenseness. Together these herbs promote a healthy sleep pattern and help those who suffer from insomnia. At the end of a hectic day this fragrant blue bath is extremely inviting and promises a restful night’s rest. You can find this great product on SkinStore.com.
Let’s talk underarms. They’re the pits. They are pit-iful. They need a ton of TLC to stay looking smooth and healthy.
There are a few things you can do to prevent ingrown hairs, rashes, and tenderness when shaving your underarms. There are also a few tricks to getting a closer shave than ever before, and going longer between shaves, too!
Always shave in the shower or bath, when your skin is damp. Hot water softens the hair and the skin holds onto the hair less tightly when it’s damp. Never, ever dry shave, especially under your arms.
Always use shave cream or gel, and invest in a high quality razor. Your razor should have at least three blades and a moisture cushion around the blade. One-blade disposable razors shouldn’t have ever been made.
Because the hair under your arms grows in a circle type of shape rather than in one direction, it’s important to maneuver your blade to adjust to hair growth – always shave downwards first, then upwards, and then sideways if you have any strays. Don’t go over the area more than three times with your blade, and if you have any stubborn strays left remove them with tweezers post-shower.
Don’t apply deodorant or antiperspirant after shaving, let your skin rest overnight, or at least for a few hours. If you must use something then use a gentle or natural formula with soothing ingredients like aloe.
If you’re prone to getting bumps or rashes after shaving apply an aftershave gel post-shave, we like Shaveworks The Cool Fix because it’s soothing, cooling, and has glycolic acid to exfoliate the skin and prevent ingrowns.