If you’ve ever had break out or experienced acne, you know how frustrating it is to overcome. This is a list of our 5 favorite acne products sure to get you glowing clear skin. A few additional tips to help clear up your skin: remember to never pick at pimples and avoid touching your face throughout the day. If you notice you are always getting pimples on your cheeks, your pillow cases or makeup brushes may be the culprits. Make sure you clean your pillow cases and makeup brushes regularly.
1. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo – Makes a great spot treatment!
2. Topix Gly Sal 5-2 Pads – Convenient pad applicator is simple to use!
3. Jan Marini Bioglycolic Cream – Resurfaces the skin for a dramatically softer, smooth texture!
4. Baby Quasar Clear Rayz – Use LED lights to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts!
5. Clarisonic Mia Cleansing System – Cleanses skin 6x better than your hands alone!
This set includes three powerhouse products sure to give your skin the perfect glow!
After cleansing you spray on the Dermelect Resurgent stem Cell Firming Activator, this helps smooth your skins texture and protect against free radical damage. Follow up with the Dermelect Resurface Stem Cell Reconstruction Serum, this product is the first to contain the dual function stem cell technology to increase the skins stem cell activity and help encourage the skin’s protein production. The final step is the Dermelect Resilient Stem Cell Regenerating Treatment; this reverses damaged caused by free radical agents, increases cell turn over and increases elasticity in the skin.
Be sure to enter to win this amazing set! ($209 Value!)
I came across this product and was hesitant to try it at first, but I’m so glad I did!
This product does all it says it does and leaves your skin baby soft. The first step you apply a generous amount of the vitamin c/ peptide resurfacing crystals to a clean dry face. Gently massage for about 1-3 minutes using circular motions to buff away dead skin cells. The more sensitive your skin, the lighter your touch should be. Leave the crystals on your face, don’t wash them off. The second step you apply a thin layer of activating gel over crystals. The activating gel will create a warming sensation and a white foam will appear. You leave this on for 1 minute, then rinse with cold water you can also use a wash cloth to help remove the crystals and Voila! Glowing, perfectly smooth skin! Use 1-2 times a week depending on how sensitive you skin is.
Exfoliating regularly will not only help increase cell turn over, it will help increase product penetration as well. Making all those products you use more effective.
Having a hard time deciding what to get everyone on your list?
Here is a list of our Top 10 Holiday Gifts under $50 for everyone on your list.
1. For the traveler- Philosophy Happy Travels $32.00
2. For the teen- Butter London Glitter Trio 2 $36.00
3. For the spa lover- Bliss Zest Wishes $32.00
4. For the new mom- Mustela Newborn Set $42.00
5. For Mothers- Philosophy Amazing Grace Mothers Are a Gift Fragrance Layering Collection $47.50
6. For Fathers- Grooming Lounge The Greatest Shave Ever Try Me Kit $25.00
7. For the makeup lover- Pur Minerals 5 Piece Brush Set $42.00
8. For the coworker- SpaRitual TrueBond Manicure 3-Piece Kit $15.00
9. For the BareMinerals lover- BareMinerals Face Fashion-The Look of Now-Fab Fresh $34.00
10. For the man in your life- The Art of Shaving Cream Lavender $25.00
Our hands are something we tend to forget about treating, even though we use them for everything we do! During the winter months, they can get cracked and extremely dry. To combat this issue I recommend using L’Occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub two to three times a week to keep hands well exfoliated and help products better penetrate the skin. Follow up by moisturizing up to 6 times a day to keep hands from cracking in the winter months. I recommend using L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, it will help protect, nourish and moisturize your hands.
Your hands also age quicker than your face. To keep your hands looking as young as you are, always remember to treat your hands with the same great products you use on your face, neck and décolleté and as always don’t forget the SPF!