Glytone products feature the highest level FAV or Free Acid Value, delivering more Glycolic Acid to the skin due to its lower controlled PH formulation. The Step-Up products use a gradual “Step-Up” approach to Free Glycolic Acid to increase skins tolerance.
The Step-Up skin renewal program for at-home use offers the highest commercially available levels of Free Glycolic Acid available in two different kits, Normal to Dry or Normal to Oily. This program effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles, photo damaged skin, and uneven tone & texture. Each step works more aggressively at treating aging skin. Everyone starts with Step 1, then gradually increases to the next step as skin develops a tolerance to the current level of use. If your skin is dull and showing the signs of aging, this kit is just what you need to give your skin the rejuvenation that it needs.
The sun is the number one reason for premature aging, wrinkles, loss of firmness, discoloration and redness. A broad spectrum sunscreen should be used every day in order to prevent sun damage. The best thing you can do for your skin is wear sunscreen. Here’s a list of my top sunscreens for summer.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50 – Has a sheer & weightless texture.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid – NewBeauty Choice Award- The best overall sunscreen.
- SkinCeuticals Ultimate UV Defense SPF 30 – Ideal for high-altitude climates.
This night cream was rated Best Night Cream by Self Healthy Beauty Award 2010. The benefits include:
- Improves fine lines & wrinkles
- Helps firm the skin with DMAE
- Diminishes the appearance of large pores and improve skin texture
- Helps brighten dull lack luster skin
Consumer study reports 90% noticed an improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles within the first five minutes of application!
With high levels of non-irritating retinol and the antioxidant benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid, using night after night skin will appear more refined, and brighter. Finally a night cream that works to repair your skin while your sleeping. This a must have!
Avene products are based on the healing waters of the Avene Thermal Spring Water that is rich in silicate and trace elements. This product is for sensitive skin and those with intermittent redness (flushes), persistent redness (Rosacea) and those with dilated, enlarged blood vessels. Avene Redness Relief Soothing Cream benefits include:
- Dextran sulfate helps minimize the appearance of swelling
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone helps reduce the appearance of redness
- Clinically proven to reduce recurrent flushing and blushing within 28 days
- Broad spectrum SPF 25 protects skin and helps prevent future redness
- Light green tint neutralizes redness instantly
- Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic
If you struggle with persistent facial redness, this product is a must have!
Start repairing with NIA24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands. The key ingredients of this product include Bearberry, Licorice and Mulberry extracts help brighten the skin. Luna-B White decreases hyperpigmentation. This product has the added benefit of White Tea to protect against free radicals and future damage. The main ingredient is Pro-Niacin, it is a patented form of Niacin, or Vitamin B3 that penetrates deep down to the dermis level of skin to really change the way your skin ages for more healthy looking skin.
Our neck, hands and décolletage are the first areas to show signs of aging. Why shouldn’t we treat these areas with NIA24 to help decrease the signs of aging and have glowing skin?
Summer is right around the corner and who doesn’t want that golden glow when they’re rockin’ shorts & flip flops? Here are our Top 5 Self Tanning Products that are sure to give you that just back from the beach glow!
- Kate Somerville Somerville360 Body Self Tanning Towelettes have a fast drying formula that dries within seconds to prevent staining & Towelettes make it very easy to apply.
- Hampton Sun Sunless Tanning Gel leaves the skin incredibly smooth and with no lingering scent.
- Fake Bake Instant Self Tanning Spray is perfect for those hard to reach areas. It’s specially designed air-shaft provides a continuous spray that can be used at any angle on the body.
- Pevonia Self-Tanning Emulsion is a very lightweight texture and combines natural color (Caramel), with DHA (Sugar Cane), Squalane, and Vitamins B and E to promote immediate absorption for a smooth, streak-free application.
- TanTowel Half Body Classic Self Tanning Towelettes are great for travel. Each towelette is packaged individually for ease of use and there are no leaks or spills to worry about.
It has been said, “your eyes are the window to your soul”. If that is the case, shouldn’t we keep our eyes looking as young as we feel? Here is a list of our Top 5 Eye Creams:
StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles (New Beauty Award Winner)- clinically proven to visibly diminish lines, creases, dark circles and puffiness in 2 to 8 weeks.
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream (New Beauty Award Winner)- The Best Firming Eye Cream, ideal for sensitive & dry skin.
Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream- PSP and Hyaluronic Acid help firm and hydrate the delicate skin under and around the eyes.
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex- Dramatically improves puffiness & dark circles within 4-12 weeks.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum- Single dose capsules, strengthen the skin’s barrier against crow’s feet for a younger, brighter look.
Many people don’t like using toners in their daily skin care regimen, but when you have large pores you’ve got keep your options open for products that yield results. The Perricone MD Intensive Pore Minimizer tightens the appearance of pores and refines skin texture. It contains DMAE or (dimethylaminoethanol) a nutrient that improves skin tone and sagging. Studies show that people who use DMAE regularly had fewer wrinkles and more supple skin. This product also contains Salicylic Acid, a BHA used for its antimicrobial benefits. This ingredient has the ability to penetrate deep into the pore, exfoliating the interior of the pore as well as the surface of the skin.
To use, simply shake well and apply to a cotton pad and smooth over face and neck. Allow skin to dry before using other products. Use twice daily. If you have oily skin, this product will help decrease oil production and keep your skin matte. It’s a must have for any skin type.
The Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear Cream is one of my Must Have products!
I’ve used this product off and on for over 10 years and absolutely love how it transforms my skin.
Jan Marini made this amazing cream to address many different skin care concerns like adult acne, scarring, discoloration, enlarged pores, texture and wrinkling due to cumulative sun exposure. Bioclear’s combination of three ingredients glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and azelaic acid effectively break apart clogging follicular debris in your pores. Bioclear delivers outstanding results for sun damaged and aging skin by reducing pore size and evening skin tone and texture. This product can be a bit aggressive and should be used with caution if you are not an avid user of glycolic acid products. It may cause redness and some peeling both of which are temporary. Using sunscreen is a MUST with this product.
The Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power Cx30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer contains the Amazonian Camu Camu Berry, which is full of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is used to help stimulate the production on collagen and help reduce the effects of free radical damage to the skin. This product is for anyone who is just starting to see the first signs of aging or is in the advanced stages of aging. It will help brighten your complexion and even your skin tone. It contains Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce transepidermal water loss from the skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier function. When it’s combined with Vitamin C, it’s a great protector against sun damage. For best results, apply twice daily to face and neck. Be sure to follow with SPF during the day.