Looking for an instant fix before date night or a big reunion? Look no further! WrinkleMD delivers impressive anti-aging results without the need for injections or expensive trips to the plastic surgeon’s office. WrinkleMD Eye Hyaluronic Acid Deep Infusion System is a Hyaluronic filler system that infuses the deepest layers of skin with peptides and collagen boosting ingredients with gentle micro-current. The skin cells are plumped and hydrated minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 95% of women in just 40 minutes. With continued use women saw even more benefits- firmer, younger looking skin with an improvement in even their deepest wrinkles.
- Activator Pod with Two-Year Warranty
- 5 HA Infusion Eye Patch Sets
- Youth Serum HA (30 ml)
You can find this amazing product on SkinStore.com.
The search for your fave eye cream is over! Caudalie Premier Cru the Eye Cream is your solution for those of us who are looking to combat all the signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of firmness, lack of radiance, dehydration, dark circles, and puffiness. This exclusive formula has not just one, but three patents: Resveratol, grape vine sap Viniferine, and grape-seed Polyphenols which address all the signs of aging.
After one use, eyes are immediately brightened with pearlized light diffusing pigments. Skin around the eyes feels cool and refreshed. With continued use the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diminished and the eye contour appears more lifted and firm.
To increase anti-puffiness and anti-wrinkle benefits apply the cream by gently tapping around the orbital bone and under the eye area with your ring finger. This will help stimulate blood circulation and has a slight draining effect.
This eye cream is one of our tried and true favorites! You can find it on SkinStore.com.
Need and instant eye fix? De-puff, de-line and hydrate your eyes with the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask. With cucumber extract and Vitamin C, this eye mask can the tossed into the fridge for 5 minutes before application for even better de-puffing action! Use once per week or just as needed to help reduce the swelling of your puffy eyes.
Find this item and other great products at SkinStore!
With all of the BB Creams that have hit the market lately it was only a matter of time until a BB Cream Eyeshadow was created, bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow SPF 15. It’s a hybrid creamy shadow; long-wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and broad spectrum SPF protection. Chock-full of skin-loving ingredients, this breakthrough product delivers 5 benefits in one luxe formula.
-12-hour long-wearing color.
-Powerful brightening benefits.
-Smoothes the appearance of fine lines.
-Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15.
You can find this amazing product on SkinStore.com.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum : Camu Camu Brightening Serum helps to improve collagen production, brighten, smooth, firm, revitalize and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. The Amazonian Camu Camu berry has 30 times the Vitamin C of an orange. This highly concentrated Vitamin C has superior absorption properties due to its low molecular weight allowing it to better penetrate the skin. Powerful antioxidant Camu Camu with Vitamins A, D and E also helps revitalize the look of skin while helping to fight free radical attack.
2. SkinMedica Vitamin C Plus E Complex: This rejuvenating complex formulated with 15% Vitamin C, may help to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and sun spots while fighting the future damaging effects of the sun. A sophisticated delivery system utilizing a water soluble silicon gel, allowing the aqueous form of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) to be slowly released throughout the day. The lipid soluble form of Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) diffuses directly into the skin for antioxidant defense.
3. Jan Marini C-ESTA Serum: Jan Marini Skin Research C-ESTA Serum containing DAE Complex is the culmination of years of intensive medical research that has resulted in the first stabilized form of lipid soluble topically applied Vitamin C in a patented delivery vehicle combined with other essential factors. Studies show C-ESTA containing DAE Complex is able to create conditions in the skin that enable dramatic rejuvenation beyond any technology available. Within a short period of time the skin’s texture will begin to appear smoother and more supple. With continued use, the skin will become measurably firmer, more resilient, and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined. Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced, skin tones will even and the skin will appear noticeably younger and healthier.
4. ARCONA Youth Serum: This powerful anti-aging serum helps to prevent photo-aging, fine lines and loss of elasticity. This daytime treatment neutralizes the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays, stimulates collagen and elastin growth with Vitamin C-rich L-ascorbic acid and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
5. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF: Phloretin CF represents a new class of preventive and corrective topical antioxidant treatment. After five years of extensive research, SkinCeuticals developed this patent-pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of Phloretin with Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and conquer sources of damage at every level. Phloretin CF, a broad-spectrum treatment, protects against not only free radicals, but the range of other reactive molecules known to cause damage and DNA mutations among the integral cell types. In addition, it corrects existing damage by stimulating the synthesis of essential proteins and fibers and accelerating cell turnover. The result — a strengthened support structure on the inside and a more youthful, firm, radiant appearance on the outside.
6. PCA SKIN C-Strength 15 Percent with 5 Percent Vitamin E: This stable and effective Vitamin C and E topical treatment minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and strengthens the skin by stimulating the fibroblasts to produce matrix proteins. This anhydrous formulation uses advanced vitamin suspension technology that keeps the 15% L-ascorbic acid protected and completely stable until applied to the skin.
Roses have long been admired for their enchanting beauty and fragrance. However they have many more benefits than their looks alone. Rose oil has been used for centuries in skincare and is suitable for all skin types.
Rose oil is most beneficial for individuals with sensitive, dry or aging skin. It aides in reducing redness, boosting circulation, increasing elasticity, strengthening capillary walls and provides an astringent effect. Some of the most popular roses used in skincare are Musk rose, Damask rose, Dog rose, and French rose. The benefits of the rose are numerous and it comes with a costly price tag. In order to extract just one drop of rose oil it takes approximately 30 roses!
Some of our favorite Rose products are:
1.NEW! Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask: Cutting-edge plant biotechnology isolates and replicates the perfect rose stem cells for maximum anti-age repair. With state-of-the-art, 21st century breakthrough stem cell technology, five rose stem cells are blended with four rose extracts in a cooling, rejuvenating gel to help stimulate cell turnover for younger looking skin. Helps repair the signs of aging, including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, dullness and sagging as it strengthens and tones the look of skin. Reveals silky soft, radiant, beautiful and youthful-looking skin.
2. Tammy Fender Bulgarian Rose Water: Exquisite and pure, the rejuvenating effects of Bulgarian Rose Water strengthen and tone the delicate tissues of the skin, balancing and restoring vital chi (energy). Rose Water leaves the complexion supple and revitalized.
3. Dermelect Resurface Stem Cell Reconstructing Serum: This skin-perfecting serum utilizes extracted stem cells of the Swiss Alpine Rose. Known as nature’s mysterious wonder, the Alpine Rose is characterized for its resilient and resurgent ability to flourish in the most unfavorable conditions- high oxidative, UV stress and environmental aggressors. Dermelect Resurface Stem Cell Reconstructing Serum is the first to feature this dual function stem cell technology to boost the facial skin stem cell activity and help stimulate skin’s protein production.
4. Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cream Mask: A high-performance, luxurious, smoothing mask to deeply replenish moisture, protect against environmental damage and provide instant luminosity to tired, dull skin. May also be used as an overnight hydration boost.
5. NEW! Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Revitalising Gel-Lotion: An ultra-lightweight water-gel emulsion featuring ‘nature’s alternative to Hyaluronic Acid to help protect against environmental aggressors and boost moisture levels in the skin. The highly unique texture absorbs easily and creates a natural, flexible film to restore dehydrated skin to its optimal hydrated state. Rich in essential fatty acids such as Omega-3 and Omega-6.
You can find these wonderful rose products on SkinStore.com!
Beat the heat this summer with June Jacobs Cooling Cucumber Cleanser and Cucumber Green Tea Toner. The Cooling Cucumber Cleanser is calming and refreshing, just perfect for warmer weather. It gently sweeps away dirt and oil with cucumber extract, which is a natural astringent. It also helps to neutralize free radicals with a powerful antioxidant blend, combat the visible signs of premature aging, and helps regenerate dry, damaged skin.
Don’t forget to follow up your cleansing routine with Cucumber Green Tea Toner. This toner is formulated with natural astringents, cucumber and goldenseal extracts to remove residue and maintain the skin’s natural pH. You’ll feel refreshed and clean all summer long! Sound great?! Enter our Facebook Giveaway for a chance to win both products! Click HERE to enter!
Determining your skin tone is essential when color matching foundation and selecting your most flattering makeup shades. Similar to selecting colors in clothing, the right hue can make you sparkle and shine. Complimentary colors enhance and brighten your complexion, while the wrong one makes you look drab and washed out.
Skin tones are separated into three general categories warm, cool and neutral. Keep in mind, within each skin tone there are different undertones or subtle hues in the skin. There are four basic undertones: yellow/orange, red/orange, blue/red and red. Warm skin tones have yellow/orange or red/orange undertones. While women with cool skin tones have blue/red or red undertones.
Use these helpful tips to determine your skin tone and better understand what colors best suit you.
Warm Skin Tone:
The majority of the population has a warm golden skin tone. Generally, people who have black, brown, blond, or red hair with brown, black or hazel eyes fall into this category. Women who have an olive complexion and tan easily also fall into this group. An easy way to determine your skin tone is by a simple vein test. If you look at the inside of your wrist (in natural light) and your veins look slightly green, then you have a warm skin tone.
The most flattering and natural makeup shades for warm skin tones are warm, earthy colors. Hues of brown, gold, bronze, olive, beige, champagne, sage green, cream, mocha, rust, and apricot are complimentary. Try to find foundations that are yellow or peach based and avoid foundations that have a pink or red base.
Cool Skin Tone:
Women with a cool skin tone have a pink, rosy undertone with subtle hints of blue. People with very fair skin, fine blond, black or brown hair with blue, green, or grey eyes most often fall into this category. A good indicator of a cooler complexion is if your skin is thinner, translucent, and sensitive or burns easily. If you look at the inside of your wrist and your veins appear to look slightly blue, then you have a cool under tone.
Cool skin tones most flattering and natural makeup shades are rich vibrant colors. Hues like navy, red, bright pink, raspberry, emerald green, plum, black, violet, turquoise and silver are complimentary. Look for foundations that are pink based and stay away from ones that have a yellow or orange base.
A common misconception for cool skin tones is to counteract redness by using a yellow based foundation. Using a foundation different from your natural skin tone masks your natural beauty. The wrong shade is often noticeable, leaving an orange or yellow ring around the jaw line. While the correct shade blends seamlessly, enhancing your natural skin tone.
Neutral Skin Tone:
If you find yourself not fitting into either the warm or cool category you may have a neutral skin tone. Luckily for neutral ladies, they look great in any color, warm or cool. Experimenting with a wide variety of colors will help determine what best suits you.
Look for foundations that are neutral in color, neither too yellow nor pink.
The right color choices for your skin tone will enhance and enliven your appearance. Simply put these helpful hints to use and be prepared for glowing compliments!
You can find a plethora of cosmetics and beauty products at SkinStore.com.
Summer is coming and that means it’s time to ramp up your SPF routine! While most of us are diligent about applying sunscreen in the morning every day we fail to reapply throughout the day. A great option for us gals that wear makeup is Colorescience Sunforgettable SPF30 Brush Perfectly Clear. This is a sunscreen in a translucent powder form that can be applied on top of your makeup! This makes the sheer thought of reapplication a snap! Simply dust on the sunscreen with the handy retractable brush and bam sun protection!
Summer of 2014 is quickly approaching and we hope you enjoy it to its fullest! Whether you’ll be playing on a sandy beach in Mexico, lounging by the pool in Las Vegas, or hiking the Himalayas in India you’re probably well equipped with a goody bag full of your favorite skin care products (you are, a SkinStore customer after all!) We always want to know what you’re toting around to keep your skin looking wonderful through the seasons- and we’re sure that you’re curious to see what our top favorites are, so we’ve compiled a list of THE top 10 must haves for this fabulous summer!
Clarisonic. ‘Nuff said! This is our number one seller and for a good reason! Clarisonic uses a sonic technology to cleanse deeply within the pores and is two times more effective than manual cleansing and six times more effective at removing make-up! Therefore with daily use of the Clarisonic you’ll prevent breakouts and clogged pores, and the exfoliating factor will make large pores appear smaller, and the texture of the skin much smoother! It’s great for all skin types and all ages. Staff favorite, customer favorite… we can’t say enough great things about this product!
Antioxidants. Chances are, you’re spending a lot of time outdoors during the summer chasing after kids, swimming, playing outdoor sports and barbequing… while you may be religiously applying sunscreen to protect your skin, you may not be applying antioxidants which ward off free radicals that cause lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. Antioxidant serums are a great way to go, because they’re light in consistency so they won’t feel heavy on the skin and they soak right in to provide up to twenty four hours of broad-spectrum antioxidant protection without reapplication! We’re fans of CE Ferulic which provides a potent vitamin C (which has brightening benefits) in addition to power-house antioxidant ingredients like hydrating vitamin E and Ferulic acid.
Sunscreen. Everybody knows that sunscreen protection is the utmost important factor in keeping your skin healthy! Thank goodness for savvy chemists who know how to formulate sunscreen in uber-elegant recipes. SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 is one of the most sought after sunscreens. We have trouble keeping this stuff in stock in summer months. It’s a one of its kind physical sunscreen that’s a transparent, mattifying liquid that is paraben-free and offers true broad spectrum coverage from UVA and UVB rays, it’s great for all skin types and ages and stays put without feeling heavy or greasy, and it doesn’t have an unpleasant sunscreen smell! And while SkinCeuticals has created an amazing formula for the face, La Roche Posay (another renowned SPF pioneer) has created La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Melt In Sunscreen Milk which is great for the body. This fast absorbing, non-greasy milk provides SPF 60 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with the breakthrough Cell-Ox Shield, to protect your skin, even at the cellular level.
Don’t neglect your hair. You have face and body covered! But that leaves out your luscious locks. Keep your hair looking its best with protective hair products. Since the sun can be dehydrating to your skin, it can also be super dehydrating to your hair too (straw hair = yuck!), use a protective leave-in spray that has a UV filter. We enjoy Rene Furterer Protective Summer Oil because it not only has a potent UV filter, but it also nourishes with sesame and castor oils and isolates hair from the direct aggression caused by exposure, sea or pool water.
Fake it. You’re probably thinking that all of this SPF protection will not allow for you to get any color! So cheat the sun and the sun damage, and instead of baking it…get good at faking it! There are hundreds of self tanners that’ll give you a beautiful golden glow! TanTowel Plus Full Body Self Tanning Towelettes are a great way to getting tan, they’re odorless and SO easy to use! This tan is easy to apply and because the self-tanning liquid is in a handy towel it’s virtually mess free! PLUS NO streaking! We promise!
Hydrate. What about dry skin? In the summertime our skin is frequently exposed to sun, sand, salty ocean water or chlorine from the pool. We tend to hydrate more frequently and diligently in the other seasons when it’s colder or dryer out, but our summer skin needs moisture too, and very much so after excess exposure to the elements. Rehydrate your skin with Kate Somerville 360 Tan Maximizer. Stay gorgeous, golden, and glowing with this unique formula that conditions and moisturizes skin for a longer lasting tan. A specialized peptide and lipid complex hydrates skin to help maintain a sun-kissed look after using self-tanning products or sun exposure. Black Snakeroot conditions, moisturizes, and soothes skin for after-sun recovery that prevents peeling and dryness.
To ward off dehydration on the go, it’s great to throw a refreshing spray into your beach tote. Kerstin Florian Aromatherapy Neroli Water is a delight to use because it’s soothing, hydrating and refreshing and can be used all of the body, or on the face… and it won’t disturb make-up!
Conceal. A blemish here, a sun spot there, dark circles from lack of sleep (there are too many fun things to do in the summer)… what’s a gal to do to stay looking fresh and feeling fabulous? Concealer is the magic wand of a make-up maven. This summer we’re in love with Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer because of its highly pigmented formula that’s also water resistant. It erases dark circles, blemishes, broken capillaries, sun damage and redness with only using a tiny amount of product (and we mean TINY!) a little tube will last and last and last.
Nail Time. Every girl knows that a perfect pedicure is a summer MUST. Coral always looks hot on the fingernails and is absolutely amazing for toes in the sweet summer time (bonus: corals and yellows visually intensify your tan). Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer-Macbeth is a gorgeous coral orange crème that looks fantastic when paired with strappy golden sandals! Plus Butter London’s does not add formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP to any of its nail formulas. It’s color without compromise.
Poet William Carlos Williams has said “In summer, the song sings itself”, and boy wasn’t he right! Enjoy the gorgeous weather, throw some hot dogs on the grill, read a great book, and lather on the SPF! Now that you’ve got a list of our TOP 10 summer favorites it’s easy to choose great summer products! What are your top picks?
You can find these and many other amazing products to get you summer ready at SkinStore.com!