So let’s say your legs have taken a long winters nap and are in need of some tender loving care. There is nothing worse than razor burn or bumps. Here are a few of our favorite products to help with the stubborn stubble and prickly problems.
Whish Flawless Bump Fighter : Most bump fighters are messy liquids which require a pad or cotton ball to apply. Whish’s unique airless pump distributes just the right amount of heavenly scented healing gel to your fingertips, allowing you to gently massage the affected areas. It’s also great for soothing and removing the redness on upper lip or eyebrows post waxing.
Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads : Soaked in an ingrown-emancipating solution of hydroxy acids, these easy-to-use swipes rapidly alleviate intrafollicular lumps and bumps. Use Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads to smooth stubbly legs, level bikini lines and fix ingrown bump-afflicted beards
Blinc Resurf.a.stic Ingrown : Blinc’s resurf.a.stic is the original, one-step innovation that combines hydration and long-lasting, skin-enriching treatment with professional-quality microdermabrasion. Medical-grade, diamond-shaped crystals that are equally efficient on all sides are embedded in a unique stick form, making resurf.a.stic.
It may be hard to believe, but the holidays are almost upon us. Here are a few gift suggestions for skincare fanatics, beauty gurus and professionals alike.
1) L’Occitane Hand Creams of Provence ($42 USD; a $60 USD value) These 1 oz tubes of hand cream are perfect for the chilly weather head and fit perfectly in a purse, handbag, desk drawer or backback for easy access to luscious shea butter moisture and amazing scents like Rose, Almond and Lavender.
2) The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit ($60 USD; an $88 USD value) Do you have any men in your life looking for the perfect shave? Any lady friends tired of alcohol based shaving products? Art of Shaving offers a great kit for pre and post shaving care in four wonderful scents great for both sexes.
3) Rodial Dragon’s Blood Kit ($124 USD; a $190 USD value) Social and print media have been abuzz with the latest trend that sounds scarier than is. Dragon’s Blood is actually a plant extract that can be dated back to the Roman era. Once used as a dye, it is now being regarded as one of the best skincare ingredients healing agents.
4) Juice Beauty Organic To Go ($29.00 USD) If you have anyone on your list with sensitive skin or prefers organic products, this is set is a must have! Juice Beauty Organics offers everything you will need for a healthy, radiant glow. This set includes a cleanser, serum, peel, moisturizer and hydrating mist; perfect for a weekend getaway or a chance to try some new products.
5) butter LONDON Double Take- Fire Lacquer and Overcoat ($24 USD; a $30 value) A great holiday manicure is a necessity for any holiday party or office get together. Make sure to be looking your best with these classic deep red and sparkly winter white overcoat that is sure to last until the New Year!
You can find these great products on SkinStore.com!
This time of year you may find yourself excited for apple cider, your favorite winter boots and cozying up to the fireplace. You may also find yourself weary of environmental factors like wind, increased heating elements and lack of vitamin D.
CosMedix Rescue is the answer to your wind-bitten cheeks and noses, chapped lips or dry, irritated skin. This amazing product is packed full of natural healing agents blended together in a luxurious Shea Butter cream. Wild Cherry Bark and Willow herb extract helps reduce inflammation and ward off bacteria while Copper peptides offer tremendous healing properties. This buttery balm is not just for the face, but can be used on cuts, scrapes, scabs, burns, sunburns and insect bites even fine lines and wrinkles. Copper helps contract the wound, stimulates DNA repair and faster development of granular tissue. There is nothing this ointment cannot do! It’s a must have product this time of year!
You can find this and other great products at SkinStore.com.