Brows are back in fashion. Whether you prefer a thick bold brow or a more natural look we have the perfect tools to frame that pretty face of yours. One of the top brands that’s been making waves in the cosmetic industry is Anastasia. Anastasia has reached mainstream notoriety by creating the largest assortment of award winning eyebrow products and best-selling brow pencils on the market today. Our must have products from the Anastasia line are listed below.
- NEW! Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade: A waterproof brow color ideal for sculpting, defining, and carving perfectly precise brows that won’t fade. Smudge-free, creamy formula glides on skin and adheres to hair. Must-have for oily skin and humid climates. It comes in 8 different colors Ebony, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Soft Brown, Chocolate, Taupe, Blonde and Auburn.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz: An ultra-slim mechanical pencil to shape, define and fill in your brows for a natural, polished look. Includes a spooley brush to easily blend for a natural look.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: Tame unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. This clear gel formula, enriched with botanical conditioners and essential oils, can be worn alone or layered over Anastasia’s Brow Powder Duo or Brow Pencils to set your brows for a polished look that lasts all day.
Click below for a step by step tutorial on 5 Minute Bold Brows by Anastasia Beverly Hills:
You can find the products mentioned about on SkinStore.com.
Are you on the prowl to reverse the signs of aging in your eye region? Well look no further Topix Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Repair Cream is the eye cream to address your needs. This eye product contains retinol; retinol is a magic anti-aging ingredient that helps to fight fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol is derived from the Vitamin A family; the A stands for awesome of course! Vitamin A helps not only fight aging skin, but also makes your skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. So as you can see Topix Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Repair Cream is a product that will take your eyes from drab to fab! It also contains a great peptide blend, encourages draining under the eyes, discourages puffiness and also addresses fine lines and wrinkles. Green Tea Polyphenols provide anti-inflammatory benefits and antioxidant protection to the delicate area around the eyes.
While using an eye cream containing retinol is great for treating wrinkles, it can make your delicate skin more susceptible to sun damage. Protection is key! We highly suggest using SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 in addition. It delivers a new standard in eye care, this daily, high protection, non-migrating, 100% mineral base defends, enhances and optimizes the entire eye area. Formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into the eyes and causing irritation.
You can find these products on SkinStore.com!
Eye shadow palettes are the perfect tools for us ladies that love to get dolled up. Palettes give you an assortment of great pigments at a lower price. Now that summer is here, let’s highlight those beautiful eyes with some bright colors! The perfect palette for summer is Stila In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette. This easy-to-use pallet is filled with beautiful bright shimmery colors, mixed with a few neutrals for a complete look.
In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette is a stunning collection of 10 shades of Stila’s award-winning eye shadows in wearable, botanical-inspired shades for every skin tone.
The palette also includes an exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Starfish (black with gold and green pearl), and an 8-page look book with detailed how-to tips and tricks.
-Chinois – matte creamy white
-Breeze – shimmery beige
-Bark – shimmery taupe
-Freesia – shimmery violet blue
-Rosette – metallic pink violet
-Nectar – matte creamy beige
-Honey – metallic bronze gold
-Sage – shimmery translucent green
-Moss – dark olive green with shimmer
-Juniper – deep shimmery forest green
You can learn more about this palette at SkinStore.com.
Do you suffer from extremely oily skin? Come noon is your face shiny like a disco ball? I also suffer from this common condition and have found an instant fix *insert drum roll here* MATTIFIERS! Yes, using a mattifier gives your face an immediate matte appearance guaranteed to block shine for several hours. The great thing about mattifiers is that they can be used under make-up as a primer, alone for flawless matte skin or applied on top of makeup for a midday touch up.
Here’s a list of our top 5 mattifiers:
1. Dermelect Pore Revolution and T Zone Mattifier: Dermelect Pore Revolution and T-Zone Mattifier is a revolutionary, powdery cream that works instantly to control shine and reduce large, clogged pores resulting in fresh, pure, matte skin with a velvety-soft feel. Specifically developed for the midface and T-zone areas.
2. B. Kamins Corrective Mattifier: This purifying and sebum reducing product contains ingredients that leave skin feeling fresher and cleaner with an all-day matte finish. Soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients are also included to help ease discomfort from acne breakouts.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel: This advanced mattifying gel is formulated with powerful oil-absorbing, pore minimizing ingredients. Absorbs and controls excess oil on contact without stripping natural moisture. This fast acting gel helps make-up stay fresher longer and creates a lasting, satiny matte finish without looking cakey. Eliminates unsightly breakthrough shine for hours. Also ideal for a man’s shiny face and scalp.
4. Stila Stay All Day Prime and Anti-Shine Balm: This versatile, cream-to-powder formula smoothes skin imperfections, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and controls oil production. A silky, translucent crystal finish catches and reflects light, diffusing imperfections for a perfectly smooth and even skin tone. Makeup glides on with ease and sets for long-lasting, high-definition results. When used in place of a powder, it absorbs excess oil, eliminates shine.
5. La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen: For the 1st time, Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with sunscreen combines broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and powerful antioxidants in a primer that provides a blurring effect on skin. This innovative skincare product provides instant optical correction of aging and daily prevention of aging caused by the sun.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com! Get ready to say buh-bye to shine!
Many of us ladies love to shave. Nothing beats the feeling of soft, smooth, newly shaved skin, but we all know the down side of shaving… INGROWN HAIR! Those pesky hairs are almost impossible to get rid of… well so it seems! The best way to get rid of them and prevent future ingrown hair is to exfoliate. Both chemical and physical exfoliation are needed to achieve silky smooth, ingrown free skin.
Chemical exfoliation is a great way of exfoliating because it uses active ingredients like Retinol, Glycolic or Lactic acid to eat away dead skin. It works like little pacmen eating away dead skin build up and calms existing breakouts. Physical exfoliation is great because it gives you an instant soft feeling and buffs away dead skin cells to reveal fresh new skin. It also helps to lift up embedded hairs that are trapped beneath inflamed skin. When both exfoliation methods are combined, viola you have the cure to ingrown hair! Now don’t get discouraged if you do not see a change overnight! If you stay consistent you will see great improvement within about a month when exfoliating 3-4 times a week.
Here are my top picks for pesky ingrown hair!
1. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel: FirmX Peeling Gel visibly rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells when massaged into skin. Multi-action enzymes (Pineapple, Pomegranate and Keratinase) and Cellulose effectively peel and help uncover a smooth, fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating or causing undue stress to skin.
2. Juara Rice Facial Scrub: This softening facial scrub cleanses and exfoliates in one convenient application. Perfectly round, fine exfoliating beads gently free skin from dead surface cells, revealing fresh, radiant skin, while mild, natural cleansing agents remove dirt and make-up without drying out the skin.
3. Jan Marini Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub: Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub offers superb retexturizing benefits for all body skin types. This scrub combines Glycolic Acid and polished granules to provide an exception level of body skin rejuvenation. Experience immediate and unparalleled softness and tone.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com! Happy Shaving!
Summer is almost here! It’s the perfect time to soak up the sun and live care free. But we all know the major draw backs that come with the blazing sun: sweat, an uneven tan, and breakouts to name a few. Even though we are living care free, it’s the most important time to care for our skin. What if I told you that there was only one product that you needed to: eliminate shine, reduce breakout activity, leave the skin with a smooth and even finish and it is suitable for most skin types? Yes, I said one and that product is Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Acne and Shine Control Hybrid. Not only does this product treat these conditions it also adds a visible coverage to the skin. With 0.5% Salicylic Acid this product also helps to minimize pores, keep the breakouts away, and give the skin a luminous matte finish. You can wear it under make up or alone, either way your skin is being treated and kept looking marvelous all day. No heaviness, greasy feeling or residue is left behind. This product also contains Dimethicone which helps it glide on as smooth as butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Ladies, this is the product is a summer must have and it won’t break the bank!
Summer is on its way! While you’re out soaking up the sun and using sunscreen to protect your skin, don’t forget your delicate lips! The sun can be harsh and drying, so it’s very important to shield our lips damaging rays. Here are my top 3 products to keep your lips in perfect kissable condition.
- Supergoop AcaiFusion SPF 30 Lip Balm – Sheer Pink: Fusion Lip Balms provide a unique, high SPF 30 lip balm solution to protect against broad-spectrum UV rays in a super-antioxidant and regenerative formulation while adding a sheer pink rosy tint to the lips.
- B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20: This soothing lip balm helps to moisturize and protect lips from sun, wind and extreme temperatures. This formula helps to repair chapped, sore lips with maple and softening essential oils. This treatment creates a smoother palette for lipstick application by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and reducing the feathering of lip color. Use anytime for softer, more luscious lips.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint SPF 15: This convenient protectant lip balm helps to moisturize, soften and smooth lips in a chic lip stick form. This is the perfect item for ladies on the go that love lipstick, please note that this item comes in multiple shades.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com!
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is a must have for your medicine cabinet! It’s packed with nourishing ingredients like Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, soothing Eucalyptus Oil and ceramides. It’s calming for the most sensitive skin types and helps repair the lipid barrier. Some skin conditions that can benefit from this cream are eczema, dermatitis, and keratosis pilaris. This item is also paraben free and does not contain any harsh chemical or colorants. Say goodbye to your dry, itchy, irritated skin and say hello to calm, hydrated, smooth skin!
-Hydrates, calms and soothes skin.
-Improves natural barrier function.
-Relieves minor irritation and itching.
-Reduces symptoms of eczema, dermatitis, and keratosis pilaris.
-Formula is free of parabens, harsh chemicals and colorants.
You can find this product on SkinStore.com!
Fashionistas would agree that winter is all about the boots! When the temperature drops ladies run out to buy a new pair of boots to be fashionable and warm. But, there is a negative side to the tall, leather wonders that we zip up every day! Corns and calluses are the often the result. When we stand for hours in hard shoes our feet pay the price. Skin builds up on our heels causing them to become rough and cracked. The best way to prevent this from happening is to thoroughly moisturize your feet and exfoliate them regularly. A few of our favorite products for dry, cracked feet are:
SOLE is a handheld and rechargeable callus remover that offers an effortless and no-mess solution to uncomfortable, embarrassing calluses. This effective and user-friendly beauty tool features a portable, cordless design that is attractive enough to display on your bathroom counter. It may be used daily on tough calluses to gradually and effectively remove dry skin to reveal beautiful, smooth skin. Continue use to maintain soft, healthy feet year round.
Glytone Ultra Heel and Elbow Cream
Glytone Ultra Heel and Elbow Cream, this cream has one of the best ingredients that will take your feet from rough to smooth and it is called Glycolic. Glycolic acid is such a great ingredient because it helps to exfoliate the skin as well as reveal new skin with continual use.
Kneipp Healthy Feet Anti-Callus Salve
Kneipp Anti-Callus Salve, with soothing Calendula extract and pleasantly stimulating Rosemary Essential Oil, contains nourishing jojoba oil, skin-soothing panthenol and allantoin. It also contains 25% Urea which significantly improves rough, chapped and callused skin. The Anti-Callus Salve helps improve the appearance of callused skin in only 7 days. Skin is nourished, smoothing rough areas and improving texture. A study confirms that skin appearance and texture is dramatically improved. Suitable for rough, callused and cracked areas of feet.
You can find these amazing products on SkinStore.com!
When you think of enzymes think of the game Pacman… yes Pacman! When applied enzymes are like a little Pacman on our face eating away at the dead skin. Scientifically enzymes are large molecules responsible for accelerating biochemical reactions in the body. In skincare enzymes accelerate exfoliation on the top layer of the epidermis. Most skincare products that are geared towards chemical exfoliation use enzymes derived from fruits such as: pineapples, oranges, or apples. These enzymes help to reveal brighter, smoother looking skin and help to improve overall texture. I highly suggest Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel. FirmX Peeling Gel visibly rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells when massaged into skin. Multi-action enzymes (Pineapple, Pomegranate and Keratinase) and Cellulose effectively peel and help uncover a smooth, fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating or causing undue stress to skin. Enzymes will rescue you from your dull skin rut in a flash!
-Removes impurities and decongests clogged pores.
-Helps to hydrate the skin with Hyaluronic Acid.
-Leaves skin with a youthful, more radiant appearance.
-Can be used by all skin types.